Post you CLEAR Sq songs that rape on highs

Okay I know you guys will absolutely LOVE this song. It's sex to the ears. and has an HD option which makes the video and audio great. It's such a sexy song!!!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

Hotel California from Eagles - Hell Freezes Over album. <--- Best version!

Guys, when it comes down to it, this song is always the #1 test song with my speakers for some reason. Are there any other songs besides this that is amazing?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

this whole album just makes my ears drip cum all day

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Alison Krauss and Union Station "Most Wanted Live" Amazing cd... Her voice will tell you whether you have things dialed in. I also use Dave "Ants marching" , "Crash into me" "Crush"

Nickle Creek "A lighthouse's tale", "Flow Gently sweet Afton" In my top 5 favorite songs of all time."Reasons Why". It has a mandolin, violins, and three vocals.All 3 voices should be heard clearly. Put a demo of this on you tube. Sounds awesome in m y car.

The Shins "New Mustang"

Cake "Going the Distance" The trumpets in this song are amazing.

Company of thieves " Oscar Wilde" Her voice is difficult to reproduce It has this sweet layered, raspy sound to it.

Sarah Mclachlan Afterglow Live DVD "Stupid", "Possession", "Wait"

The Duke Spirit "The step and the walk." This song will give you instant listening fatigue if your system is out of balance.

Peter Gabriel "Secret World Live DVD" I think "Biko" is the best track on it. It's a tribute to a black south american activist that was killed while in jail.

Charlotte Church "Pie Jesu"

When you want sq tracks don't even bring up rap. It's like comparing apples to jet engines. lol They are too heavy 500hz and down. and the mid range is usually thin. Boom tiss boom tiss hahaha

No disrespect if you only listen to rap. I just think your missing out on a lot of great stuff.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Classic alpine yodeler "Kuamelcher" (translation "the milker" in austrian dialect) sang by Hubert von Goisern and Zabine Juchitzer. Best translation for what von Goisern do, is Austrian folkrock and worldmusic. CD is called "Omunduntn" didn´t found a free-link, maby you can find it for free in the net. http://www.lastfm.de...n/_/Kuahmelcher

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Classic alpine yodeler "Kuamelcher" (translation "the milker" in austrian dialect) sang by Hubert von Goisern and Zabine Juchitzer. Best translation for what von Goisern do, is Austrian folkrock and worldmusic. CD is called "Omunduntn" didn´t found a free-link, maby you can find it for free in the net. http://www.lastfm.de...n/_/Kuahmelcher

i listened to 3 seconds of that and stabbed myself in the leg with my trusty spork without even thinking....

Archived