Whats this new JUICEBOX battery company?

Even if they were to outperform XS, I could never run a product with the name Juicebox. It is just not something I could roll with

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and don't get me wrong im not hating on xs i think they are a great battery but i would personally like to know which is the best. no nuthuggin either way just would like to know for personal referance :shrug:

ill tell you with no nuthugging i have allways been a kinetic guy because they were the ones to sponser me ive allways gottin there shit cheap as dirt but i have allways followed XS power because of all there test results and have wanted to use them over my Kinetics but they were just way to much money

ive also seen Batcap do the same if not beat XS power at some test

all in all there all good batts somes a LITTLE better than others so price point and your prefrance should be how you decide on what batt to buy

if i got hooked up with xs like kinetic hooks me up i would be all over them but they dont so i stry true to the blue lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

and don't get me wrong im not hating on xs i think they are a great battery but i would personally like to know which is the best. no nuthuggin either way just would like to know for personal referance :shrug:

ill tell you with no nuthugging i have allways been a kinetic guy because they were the ones to sponser me ive allways gottin there shit cheap as dirt but i have allways followed XS power because of all there test results and have wanted to use them over my Kinetics but they were just way to much money

ive also seen Batcap do the same if not beat XS power at some test

all in all there all good batts somes a LITTLE better than others so price point and your prefrance should be how you decide on what batt to buy

if i got hooked up with xs like kinetic hooks me up i would be all over them but they dont so i stry true to the blue lol

i have a kinetik right now in the wifes car idc about price so much but for my own ride i want the best electrical i can get i don't plan on ever being sponsored so both xs and batcap are similar in price to me and no matter the price i can save for it to get what i want. my build will be slow as s**t anyways with the amount of money i can save so whats a lil longer to get the best. i don't really plan to compete anyways ill prob be more of a show car guy. like s**t so clean ya gotta take ya shoes off lolz :good:

Even if they were to outperform XS, I could never run a product with the name Juicebox. It is just not something I could roll with

lolz im pretty sure that xs stomped the juicebox more so curious between batcap and xs. batcap is kinda cool name to me. :shrug: i agree with the juicebox thing i wouldn't have a battery named after what some rappers call puntang lmao doesn't sound strong haha

juicebox thread turned into on xs thread....

xs did stomp on them though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Your talking about a test that was done with two completely different load test machines starting voltage was not the same. When you start a drag race its a straight line across and go when the flags are dropped. Was the Xs battery able to climb back up to the initial 17.15 or so that it started at? Last number I seen was in the 16's never was did juicebox make a claim to be better than anyone that I seen. Mike singer did a test that proved the juicebox to be right in par with all the big name companies for a lot less. Xs makes great product and that was never in question the real test was to see how well the juicebox held up and under the test that was done only the juicebox dropped 1.55 volts and the Xs dropped 1.6 volts so in that test alone I would say that juicebox brand batteries held its own. Imo. Juicebox ftmfw.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

Your talking about a test that was done with two completely different load test machines starting voltage was not the same. When you start a drag race its a straight line across and go when the flags are dropped. Was the Xs battery able to climb back up to the initial 17.15 or so that it started at? Last number I seen was in the 16's never was did juicebox make a claim to be better than anyone that I seen. Mike singer did a test that proved the juicebox to be right in par with all the big name companies for a lot less. Xs makes great product and that was never in question the real test was to see how well the juicebox held up and under the test that was done only the juicebox dropped 1.55 volts and the Xs dropped 1.6 volts so in that test alone I would say that juicebox brand batteries held its own. Imo. Juicebox ftmfw.

Did you ignore the fact it was one xs batt in there test and in Mikes test two batts vs three? That alone shows alot. But my original statement, lets see a batcap vs xs power, makes me want to get one of these load testers and do a test of my own.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Did you ignore the fact it was one xs batt in there test and in Mikes test two batts vs three? That alone shows alot. But my original statement, lets see a batcap vs xs power, makes me want to get one of these load testers and do a test of my own.

id watch :peepwall:

Archived