SP4 18- Ordered Sat/ Shipped Today (sike)

DreDay256

That's the stupidest shit ever.. Why create a tracking # for something that don't exsist yet. Smh. Well, hopefully it won't be too long..

How are they stupid for what you do not read??? LMAO!

Hate to say it, your woofers are built to order, and it did not ship.

As soon as you place your order, and fi acknolwedes your order, they create a shipping label for your order, so you will get a email from ups for your order, but it wont ship.

Here you go, its on their youtube channel, as well as their site.

That's the stupidest shit ever.. Why create a tracking # for something that don't exsist yet. Smh. Well, hopefully it won't be too long..

Sorry I didn't read everything they've ever posted on the World Wide Web ass.

That's stupid as hell bc what company does that? I have NEVER seen a company create a shipping label & notification for an item that don't exsist. That doesn't make any sense no matter how you look at it. Roflmao! Its retarded.

Either way, if that's how their procedure goes, and even tho its a first, now that I know I'll expect that with future orders. I'm not gonna stop ordering or anything. Just think its outta the normal since every company I've ordered from online or otherwise creates the shipping label as it goes out the door.. no biggie.

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

That's stupid as hell bc what company does that? I have NEVER seen a company create a shipping label & notification for an item that don't exsist. That doesn't make any sense no matter how you look at it. Roflmao! Its retarded.

Either way, if that's how their procedure goes, and even tho its a first, now that I know I'll expect that with future orders. I'm not gonna stop ordering or anything. Just think its outta the normal since every company I've ordered from online or otherwise creates the shipping label as it goes out the door.. no biggie.

So Im the ass for providing you with the correct info that you are not smart enough to read on FI's website (not everything on the world wide web) when you place your order and AGREE to the terms and conditions you failed to read??

Priceless!

By the way, there are a lot of companies that work this way when dealing with built to order items, its not just FI, this way all the accounting information is added into the system, billed, and a shop order is processed, at that time when the product is built, the awaiting shipping label can be put on the box and out the door.

So Im the ass for providing you with the correct info that you are not smart enough to read on FI's website (not everything on the world wide web) when you place your order and AGREE to the terms and conditions you failed to read??

Priceless!

By the way, there are a lot of companies that work this way when dealing with built to order items, its not just FI, this way all the accounting information is added into the system, billed, and a shop order is processed, at that time when the product is built, the awaiting shipping label can be put on the box and out the door.

No good deed goes unpunished !!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

finally got the tracking to update today and i will get mine tomorrow :D

Scheduled Delivery:

Wednesday, 12/21/2011, By End of Day

Cool. And you ordered yours like Nov. 25th?

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

after the first i would imagine.

Yea, Miguels took like a month so with the holidays Im thinking like mid to late Jan for mine. No rush anyway since the car is still gettin painted right now..

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

Cool..