Juiced & Body Dropped 2001 GMC Sierra

IMO I think cause you have hydrolics it would be hell on the box. You will have lots of flex between the bed and the cab. Check out Pekel's truck, single cab with 4 12 in the cab of his truck.. But thats just me. What ever you do im sure it will be bad ass.

Pekel's truck

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/124466-silverado-single-cab-4-12/page__gopid__1754415#entry1754415

All trucks flex between the cab and the bed.

I think the blow through is a good idea. Maybe do like 4 12"s or 2 15"s. Make it worth it. :)

Yes, but not all trucks are on hydrolics going up, down, left, or right or combination of that. On top of that without any kind of suspension... Still a sweet truck.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Damn this is a sick ass truck.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

what made you go to the juice instead of a bagged setup or is your terminology just different.

no bro, that is JUICE.

i wonder how it rides....i mean back in the day, nobody cared how it rode, slap hydraulics in ANY car and roll out. Nowadays, people like their comfort as much as they do their switches.

REALLY nice setup man. REALLY nice. Thanks for posting. :good:

I went with hydraulics because they came with the truck when I bought it. I got the 5 blue tops, pumps, dumps, accumulators, cylinders, switches, and solenoids. The truck is my daily from home to school and it rides really smooth.

If you have accumulators then it will ride better then factory. Even without them, the ride island too bad depending on what springs you have (if you have springs)

Thanks guys. Still a lot of minor things I would like to get done. Gas for this thing is hard without a job, thank god for lunch money haha.

If you have accumulators then it will ride better then factory. Even without them, the ride island too bad depending on what springs you have (if you have springs)

The front has 2 ton hopping springs and the rear is straight cylinder. I'd say the front rides way smoother than stock but the back is a tad stiff. But you're right, it rides smoother then most because the accumulators.

Archived