Cost is gonna vary by the dental place you go to. For me if I didn't have insurance it would have been like $1200.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I woke up after i got mine pulled then remember getting in my Mom's van.. then we went to the grocery store and i remember riding the handicap automatic wheel chair around and hitting shit.. best day ever.

Man talking about this I have to take all 4 out ASAP, anyone know how much will this cost with out insurance ?

It was $700 for all four teeth, but I was awake and had minimal prescription (prepaid included) so I was stuck with just Ibuprofen 800s. Saved a lot of money though.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I was awake when i got my pulled when i was 15, mouth was to small. I watched them do it in a mirror and it was tight, i didnt get numbed either, i have a high pain tolerance, they didnt hurt either. They said i was one of the few lucky ones, because mine were still below the gum, but i quit bleeding right after they were done. I really didnt get messed up on the medicine, ive taken it before for broken foot. Mine was a quick recovery, no blood, and painless didnt really need the medicine. I guess its the indian in me they made me heal so quick FTW!

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I still have mine too! lol

Had mine pulled over 6 years ago. Took just a few minutes- they squeaked when they came out. hehehe I was going to go to work right afterwards but the wife talked me into the whole "wait and see" thing. ...yeah, really good call on her part. The next few days were pretty blurry and floaty. I wasn't going anywhere.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Had all 4 of mine pulled, two separate trips. IDK why they would put anybody out for that, its not even bad. Had vicodins for a week or so which was nice.

Back in 8th grade I knocked one of my front teeth completely out, had root canals done then right after my senior year of high school they realized my tooth was gray because my body didn't accept the root canal so it was slowing eating it away. Had to have it pulled so I could get a dental implant. When you get a root canal your tooth attaches to your jaw bone, when you get your wisdom teeth pulled it just in a socket but when its formed to the bone you hear it crack. They showed me it when it got pulled, literally almost passed out. That shit was not cool at all.

Needless to say though that after all the root canals and over a year of operations for my dental implant, going to the dentist to have a crown done or a while back they had to fix a tooth cuz the dentin was showing, all that stuff doesn't even bother me. My dentist still gets surprised that I don't even flinch when they give me a few shots of Novocaine.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical