Ever catch a poisonous snake before?

So I was in the Blue Mountains, in Katoomba Australia and I happen upon this little guy. Actually the truth was I was searching specifically for this snake. Its an Eastern Brown Snake (common brown), and is the second most venomous land snake in the world. I'm a bit of an outdoorist so catching dangerous animals is no biggie, but this is certainly my scariest catch yet. Vid is uploading. Pardon my nerdiness in the vid, I'm a big animal lover especially exotic and dangerous wildlife and I had spent the last six months trying to find one of these damn snakes. Finally, the day before my flight home I found this little guy.

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Idk what's up with you austrailians and dangerous and deadly animals :lol:

Rip Steve Irwin

I wish I was Australian, all I've got here to play with is rattlesnakes and water moccasins and I have to drive forever to get to them. I caught all kinds of awesome stuff while I was in Australia, and yeah Irwin is my idol.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I never have but my old roommate did. One day I come home from work and there is a five gallon bucket sitting in the living room with a shirt stretched over the top. So I take the shirt off and there is a fucking rattle snake in there. Then like two min later he calls to tell me not to mess with the bucket cause there is a rattle snake in there. Lol

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If that thing was capable of killing me with 1 small little bite, I would be a thousand miles away from it!

:werd_msword::werd_msword::werd_msword::werd_msword: ill mess with a grizzly bear before i do a snake..i really strongly dislike snakes

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4