Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

I am not only referring to the video, not able to watch it right now as I am only on my mobile. I am asking generally, since it is rumored they are the same buildhouse I am curious whether or not Juicebox plans on making their version of every XS battery. Geez, besides, Batcaps have already been ordered :shrug:

I was checking out a different thread on another forum and Nathan shut the rumors down really quick. XS and Juciebox do not come from the same "buildhouse". Just thought I would put that out there.

Appreciate it Sicco. Only read the first 2 pages on that thread on CACO but reading it in its entirity now. I access this site strictly on my mobile and was so busy playing catch up this week after slacking at work last week. Appreciated.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Did anyone else notice that the juice box was on for more than double the time and didn't even come close to the same voltage drop. Also I can say this Xs and juicebox are not the same battery and that test proves it. Price wise juicebox has them beat. Load test juicebox has them beat...... Suck on that gil.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

Appreciate it Sicco. Only read the first 2 pages on that thread on CACO but reading it in its entirity now. I access this site strictly on my mobile and was so busy playing catch up this week after slacking at work last week. Appreciated.

Yeah no problem. All this drama is getting old. I don't get it some peoples kids. If you like some thing run it. I don't care what they run. I like what I run and that's not gonna change. In fact all this crap that the guys from JB are trying to shove down every ones throat makes me want even less to do with the company.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Did anyone else notice that the juice box was on for more than double the time and didn't even come close to the same voltage drop. Also I can say this Xs and juicebox are not the same battery and that test proves it. Price wise juicebox has them beat. Load test juicebox has them beat...... Suck on that gil.

Don't you work for Juicebox? Your screenname looks similar to one in a thread on CACO.

Last I checked 30 x 2 = 60 so now 50 > 60?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Here's the post I made on CACO... the battery does appear to be pretty strong, but is obviously not an XS Power...

The smoke you see rolling off the batteries is because you are connected to the stainless steel bolts which is a horrible conductor. If you haven't ruined the terminals and the connections on the batteries with the heat from the obviously glowing red bolts, you should actually make a good connection to the battery and see what kind of results you get. Not a bad load test for the juice box battery, but definately another misleading attempt to prove the companies worth. Maybe in the next video you can show the serial number on the side of the battery so we can verify it's brand new?

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

When someone tries to hard sale you something it is usually best to just walk away cause in the end its not going to be worth your time. If the batteries are as good as they say they are let the product speak for itself and build your rep like that. Cause right now JB's rep is about as good as a used car salesman. Sure it might be cheaper and it might get you down the road but is it worth it in the long run? I think not!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

I agree with sicco all this our battery is better than yours nanny nanny boo boo crap is old because at the end of the day out of the box don't mean shit to me you show me a juicebox that has been used and abused a year from now and I will take a look xs has a proven track record they last and they are good forking batteries and furthermore I would appreciate juicebox nuthuggers or reps not trolling it gets old.

This is by no means directed at the op I have just noticed people going hard to sell this brand and its irritating when you been around as long as xs pr stinger then jb can come back and mouth off. Its easy to mimic the industry standard and attack the top dog because they gave you a mold to work with you talk to me when jb surpasses xs in longevity

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Manoman this was never ment to be a we are better than anyone this was a we can hang with the big dogs. Yes I work for the company but let's not exclude the fact that Xs is a great battery scottie is a great guy and so is Nathan never once slammed the company but the owner of juicebox talked with scottie today and for that matter juicebox is here to stay. You can run them you can hate them in the end its a choice you make. I will stand on the fact that Xs makes a great battery but as do we.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

Manoman this was never ment to be a we are better than anyone this was a we can hang with the big dogs. Yes I work for the company but let's not exclude the fact that Xs is a great battery scottie is a great guy and so is Nathan never once slammed the company but the owner of juicebox talked with scottie today and for that matter juicebox is here to stay. You can run them you can hate them in the end its a choice you make. I will stand on the fact that Xs makes a great battery but as do we.

To bad you didn't have that attitude from the beginning. Good luck with the new batts :drinks:

Archived