It's nothing really elaborate but here is my 10/22

100_7767.jpg

Nice..tapco side folder on a stainless model...now just get yo some butler creek 25rd mags and have a blast... what is the optic on there?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Since you want an AR.. Can you get a Smith & Wesson MP15 22? Its an AR15 that shoots a .22Long round? Would they consider that to be a "weapon of war"... I have on and its fun to shoot.

35k35nl.jpg

My dad shooting S&W AR15 22

This!

I'm gonna buy one of these for my son next Christmas. M&P 1522 Magpul edition. MOE stock, Magpul sights ect.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/64395

2007TBSS All I can say is buy a bunch of clips cause you spend a ton of time reloading since .22 is cheap to shoot. I love it. Bought a cheap walmart red dot and its verry accurate.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I vote Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22, I paid 495.92 USD for my MOE version. Added a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot and brass catcher. Keep 4 -25rnd mags on hand and enjoy!

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

2007TBSS All I can say is buy a bunch of clips cause you spend a ton of time reloading since .22 is cheap to shoot. I love it. Bought a cheap walmart red dot and its verry accurate.

Get it locally or online?

I was thinking the Primary Arms Microdot knockoff would look nice ridin on top too.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_Micro_Dot_With_Removable_Base_p/md06lhmbundle.htm

Heard very good stuff about Primary. And the price is right for a plinker. :good:

I have the 10/22 in an achangle kit with A2 style sights and to be honest I wish I would of gone with the S&W M&P 15-22 because the archangle kit looks and feels so cheap and its a pain to take it out of the kit to field strip it and clean it

OP if you can get the S&W get the instead

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Get it locally or online?

I was thinking the Primary Arms Microdot knockoff would look nice ridin on top too.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_Micro_Dot_With_Removable_Base_p/md06lhmbundle.htm

Heard very good stuff about Primary. And the price is right for a plinker. :good:

Im not sure of the brand cause my dad is the one who got it for me. He paid $40 at our local gun shop not walmart, but it works great for shooting at coke cans and what not.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I have the 10/22 in an achangle kit with A2 style sights and to be honest I wish I would of gone with the S&W M&P 15-22 because the archangle kit looks and feels so cheap and its a pain to take it out of the kit to field strip it and clean it

This is true, the S&W is a super easy to strip and clean weapon...

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

IVe deaalt with primary arms and they are top notch service wise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is true, the S&W is a super easy to strip and clean weapon...

And it looks much better because of the mag, the 10/22 mag makes the whole thing look wrong

When I see it it reminds me of an AR with an AK mag

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1