chicagofan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I had friends who's parents would roll up to Chicago and buy them several pair of J's that were only released up there at Niketown.....lucky assholes!!! 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 I'm a HUGE Bulls fan so they hold a sentimental place for me If I remember correctly, the 11's actually had some kind of a shipping mishap when the original ones where released. They had some that had what looked like some sort of water damage on them and Finishline, Footlocker, and other stores sold them at a discount. I couldn't find any without the problem while I had the money for them at the time...FTL! my first pair of Js wore the raptor 7 back in 2002 in high school ever since i wanted the 11s badly last 4 times i try but getting get a pair till now lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 I had friends who's parents would roll up to Chicago and buy them several pair of J's that were only released up there at Niketown.....lucky assholes!!! the ones i didn't even try getting wore the ones banned edition they wore like 300 plus people at my local nike outlet lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
chicagofan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 LOL, my family has reffered to me as a "shoe whore" when it comes to Jordans and the Jordan brand. Hell, even my teenage daughters make fun of me for it. We can't go past a shoe store without looking in to see what new shoes are in. I used to have several of the original AF1's and Max's back in the day when they 1st cam out. I even had a original pair of Air Revolutions!! Soooo much money spent on shoes and all I did was give them away or toss em 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 LOL, my family has reffered to me as a "shoe whore" when it comes to Jordans and the Jordan brand. Hell, even my teenage daughters make fun of me for it. We can't go past a shoe store without looking in to see what new shoes are in. I used to have several of the original AF1's and Max's back in the day when they 1st cam out. I even had a original pair of Air Revolutions!! Soooo much money spent on shoes and all I did was give them away or toss em lol me too out of 30 plus Js i had i only have 10 pairs left lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
AI James Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 i still want a blue and grey pair of the 13s i had the all blacks
chicagofan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I'd get those just for the fact that they're 13's and to add to my collection. I'm not really a fan of any of the blue or varied colored J's. I always had red/white/black/grey colored clothing primarily because of being a HUGE Bulls fan...and stayed one!!!!! I've been text by several friends and family members asking if I went out and got the 11's...LMAO!! 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
Brandon15zzz Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 i like jordan 11s but only the cool greys and space jams Same here. I had a pair of the all grey ones when I was little not sure how old I was a I just remember they were size 6. I'm in a 12 now lol Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
baron_of_bass Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 just got my pairs, i got 1 for me and 2 to sell lets see if i can make some profit off these bad boys! Team Bass-Hz
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 I'd get those just for the fact that they're 13's and to add to my collection. I'm not really a fan of any of the blue or varied colored J's. I always had red/white/black/grey colored clothing primarily because of being a HUGE Bulls fan...and stayed one!!!!! I've been text by several friends and family members asking if I went out and got the 11's...LMAO!! my bro and my brother in law are gona hate on my 11s lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.