Sundown Audio

Anyone heard of SPL GRLA 5500/1D?

IKnowImLost224

the bxi 2610d is a good amp for the money and they are alot better than the power acoustik amps and they put out verry close to their specs . i have the lower line of hifinics amps and i got mine for free for helping someone out ,its great i love it i am hitting right at 140db and my woofers are under powered by 1200w they take 1000w rms ea and my amp at @2ohm is rated at 750w rms

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

trust me i understand i have also went a while without boom for months till i found the components i wanted,any way i dont mean to start a arguement at all just want to give someone some help with his choice i would realy wait and get something cleaner shit i have found some us amps or mmats amps for not much ,ore on craigs list or ebay

What about a hifonics Brutus Bxi 2610d? Found one for $250 w/ free shipping

i dont know if you realize this already, but finding the cheapest product isnt always the smart thing to do. the less you try to spend, the bigger the chance of you having an inferior product that, at any time, may just stop working. thus causing you to spend more money on a replacement amp, and in turn, wasting more money. if you just spent a little bit more in the first place, you can save yourself the hassle.

I understand your point, but with not having the greatest job or a ton of money I was trying to find something decently priced that could get close to true or even true rated power. Though I am not looking to win comps I just want something that will sound a little better than the power acoustik I have.

For budget amps, Audiopipe does make some good products.

Grab an Ap3000.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

EBay. Search

Audiopipe ap3000

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Dude, I just typed the name alone in Google and eBay and get multiple listings. It's not that difficult, and these amps will do close to rated so I hope you're willing to upgrade the electrical. The good thing about the amp you have now is that it is making such little power, you're not needing to upgrade. If you want more power, you need more power.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

They are really power hungry as well. So watch it

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

Archived