Alternator issues

Okay. So I e mail dc power to see if I could get an alt for my car they said yes but it 2-3 months... And I can't wait that long because I will be everything very soon. So what should I do? More batts?? Someone help!

my brother just had a bad experiance with DC power, he bought or should i say he thought he bought a 300a alt that makes 200a at idle. after we bench tested the alt we was getting only 150a at idle and 250a at 1700 rpm, we then installed it and tried putting a load to it and got same results.he then called them letting them know what was the deal and they said they tried to call to tell him they shipped the wrong one, 1st when you try and call someone and they dont answer dont you leave a messege? i figure they think some people wont test stuff and can get away with it.they say they will ship the correct one and everything is getting fixed they are even paying for the labor to re-install the other one,the point is how many times have they done it and people never really checked what they really got? then again they probably did make a mistake but the excuse they gave was not really believable as to not leaving a message or even sending an email. anyways i do hope it was just a mistake

edit: was talking to my brother earlier and he told me that the company he got it from only gets the cases from DC power so it was more of a 3rd party sale where that other people was trying to make extra money from lying, its not DC power fault at all on that one they just sent what the other thiefs asked for

Maybe it is just me, but I do not see alternator issues. I have loved my DC XP units, but waiting can be harsh. I went with Mechman.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived