well i sold a RF 800a2 on ebay for dirt cheap. now the buyer has filed a claim that he never received it and left negative feedback. the guy has been completely impatient, 2 days after i shipped it he filed the claim that he hadn't received it yet. well the delivery confirmation saids that its out for delivery and what not, if this guy wins the dispute is there anything i can do? this is why i wanted to stay away from selling on ebay, nothing but whiney fucking babies

you win some, you lose some

well he did not escalate it for a bit and now he left me negative FB i have never recieved negative feed back before.

i am about to send him this message now let me know what yall think

seriously what has been your problem through out this entire transaction. you have been impatient and demanding the entire time. the item shipped from okinawa japan via USPS Priority at way more than what you paid for shipping i just needed to get rid of some audio equipment. i also insured the item at no extra cost to you. it normally does not take this long for shipping but with the holidays it has extended the amount of time in transit. when you receive the package later on today you will notice the shipping did take place when i said it it did and i cannot be held responsible for the lengthy time it took USPS to ship it once i mail it, its out my hands. i think it was very immature and hasty of you to file a complaint and leave negative feedback like you did. idk if it was your plan to try and steal this amp from me from the beginning but it sure as hell seems like it now. i hope to never have to deal with a person like you again.

Edited by bre2ts

As long as you provided tracking information that what ebay ask for most of the time. Having sent it with signature required helps also so they cant say they didn't get it when they singed for it.

Hope all goes well man.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Ebay fucking sucks. The whole site is someone out to screw someone else. He shouldn't win once they actually look at it and tell them you have shipping confirmation to see where the package is the whole time. Little d-bag ought to back off a little bit. Again, Fuck ebay.

i love to buy things off ebay, i am a fucking addict

As long as you provided tracking information that what ebay ask for most of the time. Having sent it with signature required helps also so they cant say they didn't get it when they singed for it.

Hope all goes well man.

i didnt put sig confirmation but i did insure and put delivery confirmation hope thats enough, will ebay remove the neg feedback?

Edited by bre2ts