Kids are getting smarter.....

Smarter than I was, anyway.

I really enjoyed reading this. Nice to see a more dangerous drug (alcohol), being replaced with a far less dangerous one (pot). Also nice to see the use of cigarettes and other hardcore drugs falling as well.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57343099-10391704/marijuana-use-up-alcohol-use-down-among-u.s-teens-report/

This all just goes to show me, you can push a drug like alcohol, because it's legal, and (maybe) your friends and family drink, ......and cops, and governors, and senators, etc.....

Oh, but pot is illegal, because it's really bad ! :) LOL

But in spite of all the brainwashing, kids will figure out the real truth on their own. And this article totally supports that they are.

Peace,

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris

Pro and Cons to that but still the Pros of using marijuana vs drinking in the teen years outweighs the cons. As long as you are smart enough to not let it take over your life, as in choosing weed over paying bills or in their case not doing school work, then its all good. I smoked weed in high school and got my diploma haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sheltering your kids is dangerous.

I grew up where when I was 15 and we were having steak for dinner, I could have a budweiser with it. None of my siblings nor I ever had a DUI or ever really got in trouble drinking. Going to parties where everyone was drinking it was like they'd never seen beer before. To me it was no big deal and I ended up being the DD.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

As a 17 year old, I can honestly say that I don't drink unless I am at home on a special occasion. I would rather smoke pot than drink away from home. I don't smoke much either, like I haven't smoked true Marijuana in a year as of yesterday. But K2 is becoming popular. I stopped that after it made me sick for a week though. Don't do K2 unless its once in a while, doing that daily WILL fuck you up. :D

Glad to see that there are less kids drinking though, that means there is less drunk driving.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

As a 17 year old, I can honestly say that I don't drink unless I am at home on a special occasion. I would rather smoke pot than drink away from home. I don't smoke much either, like I haven't smoked true Marijuana in a year as of yesterday. But K2 is becoming popular. I stopped that after it made me sick for a week though. Don't do K2 unless its once in a while, doing that daily WILL fuck you up. :D

Glad to see that there are less kids drinking though, that means there is less drunk driving.

Better yet, just stick to natural herb. That synthetic crap should be illegal.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yea', I honestly don't know much about K2, but why mess around with something that might cause problems, when the all natural stuff is so available ? {and has been smoked for thousands of years without any major problems}

Fish

Yea', I honestly don't know much about K2, but why mess around with something that might cause problems, when the all natural stuff is so available ? {and has been smoked for thousands of years without any major problems}

Fish

Yeah, I just tried it because I don't go around looking for pot to smoke. My buddy told me what it was, and he could get it easier than he could get pot, so we would smoke it instead, haha.

Not worth it.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Ya' know, 25 years ago, I wouldn't have listened to anybody about the negatives of drugs and alcohol. So if young people don't listen to me now, how could I not understand ?

But all I can say is, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't do any drugs, most especially alcohol..... but pot... eh... so what ?

Fish

PS, I think it's kind of different when people who have never done certain drugs, will tell you how bad they are..... It's like, "Uhhhh.... Okay. Is that what you read" ?

Whereas, when I say, drugs suck, it's straight up from my own, stupid-arse, personal experiences ! I don't have to take anyones word for it !