Kids are getting smarter.....

Ya' know, 25 years ago, I wouldn't have listened to anybody about the negatives of drugs and alcohol. So if young people don't listen to me now, how could I not understand ?

But all I can say is, if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't do any drugs, most especially alcohol..... but pot... eh... so what ?

Fish

PS, I think it's kind of different when people who have never done certain drugs, will tell you how bad they are..... It's like, "Uhhhh.... Okay. Is that what you read" ?

Whereas, when I say, drugs suck, it's straight up from my own, stupid-arse, personal experiences ! I don't have to take anyones word for it !

If you've ever had to deal with addiction, drugs and alcohol do suck. A lot of people are easily addicted to these things and that addiction gets you into trouble. I don't see a lot of people overdosing on marijuana, or getting into car accidents or becoming violent, all of which are regular occurrences on alcohol... just sayin.

I don't really have addictions to substances... mine are limited to Chinese food and iced tea LOL. I think it was how I was raised where it wasn't a big deal, as long as you understood the consequences of your actions and acted accordingly.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Around where I live there are a TON more alcohol drinkers than pot smokers. I personally have never smoked a thing in my life, not even a cigar. I like to keep my money in my pocket than to buy expensive drugs. <_< Nor have I ever gambled.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I saw this on the news and I like it. The only thing is even though weed is safer medically a lot of kids are still stupid with it. But I still do think they'll be more cautious with weed than alcohol, but still pretty stupid lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I think that people are forgetting that marijuana is a gateway drug and when younger folk use it enough and get bored of it they want to chase a better high. I've seen plenty of people google from weed to trying pills and shrooms and acid and even coke. Yeah weed isn't that bad but it can lead to other things when people abuse it and have no self control. Last time I checked, a lot of kids don't have self control and really aren't that mature when they are 14 which is the average age people start doing shit around here.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

lets see drug talk underage drinking hmmmm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.