well take it easy bro, safety takes no break. when you end up on the cover of whatever magazine that picks the caddy up, we'd like to see all ten fingers.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Damn, Man i seen my homie lose a piece off his one day moving a dryer, we kept it on ice but they could not re attac the 3/4" chunk...

bout a month later he was back to the usual usuals of life, so it will be fine and you'll adapt. Coulda been worse. You may need to look into insurance on yourself, those magic fingers shit can't replace them. HA HA Only 10 fingers steve meade has!!!

Enjoy the vico!!

fuckin dummy, Are you gonna buy a router table or do I need to bring you some wood?

yea been there before, ground up my hand pretty good with a miluakee sawzall being stupid and 18 lol

now I know you got time to get whooped in some madden lol

oh crazy.

i saw this thread once already and passed it up, didnt realize it was steve, haha.

get well soon dude!

ive been hurt by tools and whatnot before, nothing super serious, but one of my buds got straight beat up by a die grinder. he had it really close to his face and was changing the sanding pad. naturally it still had air going to it. it got caught in his shirt and for like the next .7 seconds he got wopped in his face by it like 10 times. it bruised, cut and swole parts of his face all at the same time.

That's some shit Steve. :angry:

I'm curious, I know you yelled one LOUD as the tahoe, What swear/combo did you let out when it happened? :unsure:

I'm sure it'll heal up quick & sorry that crap like that has to happen. Pics yet broseph? :mellow:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I had a bad day working on a box once.... I didnt know it at the time, but I had walking pnuemonia, and I was desperate to get this box done by the next day.... Well, I had shot 2 fingers right thru with a nail gun, and then cut the tip of my finger off before I said " Maybe I will call the guy and tell him- 2 more days" That all happened in half hour

I had a router scare one time too, was making rings as well, but they were already mainly cit, but I was using a 3/4" wide cut bit, that was getting old and dull, making the woofer counter sink part, and I was using a circle center guide, once that 3/4" bit got caught, it spun around like a fan blade, smaking me in my stomach a few times, I just ran away, and pulled the cord..... scared the shit outta me

Use clean, sharp router bits, and 3/4" was to wide to make circle plung cuts anyways, even tho I was plunging at 1/4" per turn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn mang that sucks monkey balls, enjoy to V and just sit back a relax for a couple days, the hoopty been waitin for over a year it can wait a couple more days

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Hmmm spiral upcuts are mean mean mean when it comes to flesh! I had a spiral bit in a dremmel take a nice chunk out of my thumb once so its definately gonna be bad with a router....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg