Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

id be scared of what i'd get nominated for if anything

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Posted

For stalking maybe? :peepwall::P

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Too bad I don't see pitbullninja on much anymore. I know something I'd nominate him for..

He's still around. He's on mod review though so all of his posts have to be approved. Needless to say with all the worthless shit he posts, not many ever make it so they are viewable.

And he makes the nomination for most worthless poster of 2011

He's got my vote. Hands down.

I can´t actually remember him that much, specially since i´ve been in and out of SMD and every other forum on the last 3 months, he was a post whore or what?? hehe

He would make repetitive, self evident, already-been-answered no-doh sort of threads. And he made them again, and again, and again, and again.

Posted

Interesting idea :popcorn:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Seems interesting. Not sure how I feel about it though

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

I would nominate myself for noob(to the forum) post whore. But there's prolly other higher than mine lol.

But I'm deff in for this one :)

I wanna go against you haha

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

I would nominate myself for noob(to the forum) post whore. But there's prolly other higher than mine lol.

But I'm deff in for this one :)

I wanna go against you haha

you're 3.5 per day, I'm 8.7 lol. no chance and that's what she said lol.

Best post whore it up lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...