so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

Here's mine and a buddies concealed carry weapons. Mine his the Springfield xd40 and his is a Glock I think the model is 23 but not certain.

76330a17.jpg

95b91777.jpg

I also carry this.

a0d749ea.jpg

Nice! I'll like the feel of the XD way more than glocks

Yep, when I went to get a gun I originally set out to get a glock but in the store I compared the the glock and xd and really liked the trigger pull on the xd over the glock.

Staring down the barrel of any real gun will sober you up.... I dont think the caliber really matters because with the right shot placement you could execute someone with a .22

very true, but if you're in a situation where you can't land well placed shots I'll take ammo count over caliber.

But I'll never carry 9mm after my person dealings with that caliber. .40 or bigger

I am in 100% agreement with you Kyle... Thats why i like my Glocks... Even the large calibers such as 45 and 10mm etc allow you to carry 10+ rounds which is a lot for those type of calibers....

I was planning on getting a 1911 very soon but now that i need to find a new place to live purchasing a gun that is a few hundred bucks is gonna have to wait

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

in a shoot out that laser wont even come into play. youll be spraying and praying. if someone is shooting at you, you wont be thinking sights or laser at all. i guarantee it.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Don't carry mine yet(I'm 20) but as soon as I turn 21 im going to. Colt M1911, Staring down the barrel of a .45 will make them rethink more than a 9mm haha.

a 9mm bullet may or may not expand, but it is an undeniable fact that a 45 bullet will never shrink.

Owner of BigAss Ports

What would be a good pistol for someone that wants to carry? I have shot hand guns in the past, don't own one though

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

my 10mm is 15+1 its just huge.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Smith & Wesson 40cal. in the glove box daily. No CHL yet. Wish Rick Perry would have passed the open carry law. But we do have the castle law. It's locked and loaded and ready to go. 14+1.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

What would be a good pistol for someone that wants to carry? I have shot hand guns in the past, don't own one though

for someone who is basically new to handguns, and probably needs a mild recoil cartridge, id say 40s&w is a considerable starting point. its a nice compromise between user friendly and knock down power.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived