so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

I have to agree with LT. Smoke, after a few shoot outs in the big sandbox, and in the streets of the US, a laser sight will never come in handy, the time it it takes for your eyes to focus and find the dot, tunnel vision kicks in, and after that it is all training....that's why I only go to ranges with out the 3-5 sec wait rule...when I shoot I double tap, readjust....when I target shoot it's 2 to the chest 1 to the head....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Don't carry mine yet(I'm 20) but as soon as I turn 21 im going to. Colt M1911, Staring down the barrel of a .45 will make them rethink more than a 9mm haha.

a 9mm bullet may or may not expand, but it is an undeniable fact that a 45 bullet will never shrink.

I don't want to look down the barrel of a .25.

BWT I own a .25 a raven

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

in a shoot out that laser wont even come into play. youll be spraying and praying. if someone is shooting at you, you wont be thinking sights or laser at all. i guarantee it.....

thats like saying why u put on intake in your car/truck when ur drving or in a chase u aint thinking racing or u didnt install it to race.

when was the last time u or anyone got into a shoot out? really. or have u, cuz i have and it rarely happens, sure you wont think of nothing but cover trust, and i got the lasermax installed cuz i simply can, great for a shooting range if u ever go to one.

Hugh i will back up that statement bro... I have been involved in 2 serious life/death moments that involved me using my own personal Glock 23.. I have a crimson trace laser on it that has the button activation on the backstrap of the gun.. I do not remember seeing the laser come on even though it pretty much has to when you grab the gun... Tunnel vision kicks in or at least it did for me

I give it to you for having to use your gun. I really hope I never have to use mine other than at the range.

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

in a shoot out that laser wont even come into play. youll be spraying and praying. if someone is shooting at you, you wont be thinking sights or laser at all. i guarantee it.....

thats like saying why u put on intake in your car/truck when ur drving or in a chase u aint thinking racing or u didnt install it to race.

when was the last time u or anyone got into a shoot out? really. or have u, cuz i have and it rarely happens, sure you wont think of nothing but cover trust, and i got the lasermax installed cuz i simply can, great for a shooting range if u ever go to one.

Hugh i will back up that statement bro... I have been involved in 2 serious life/death moments that involved me using my own personal Glock 23.. I have a crimson trace laser on it that has the button activation on the backstrap of the gun.. I do not remember seeing the laser come on even though it pretty much has to when you grab the gun... Tunnel vision kicks in or at least it did for me

I have to agree with LT. Smoke, after a few shoot outs in the big sandbox, and in the streets of the US, a laser sight will never come in handy, the time it it takes for your eyes to focus and find the dot, tunnel vision kicks in, and after that it is all training....that's why I only go to ranges with out the 3-5 sec wait rule...when I shoot I double tap, readjust....when I target shoot it's 2 to the chest 1 to the head....

whats wrong yah, all i said is that i had the lasermax installed in my glock not that i ever use it in on actual shoot out cuz u have no time to, u will look for cover first if anything cuz i been there several times! the average joe wont get in one anyway its just for the shooting range ect. ect.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I am in 100% agreement with you Kyle... Thats why i like my Glocks... Even the large calibers such as 45 and 10mm etc allow you to carry 10+ rounds which is a lot for those type of calibers....

I was planning on getting a 1911 very soon but now that i need to find a new place to live purchasing a gun that is a few hundred bucks is gonna have to wait

Even with a small glock you can get decent capacity. I carry a glock 27 with 10+1 and keep 1 15rd mag in my pocket and 2 extra in the car at all times. Every once an awhile I will carry that along with my .380 in my back pocket as well.

Ruger LCP w/ 95gr Gold Dots in the summer. G19 w/ 124gr Gold Dots in winter.

Both when I go downtown for my semi-monthly Arthur Bryants BBQ craving.

Don't carry mine yet(I'm 20) but as soon as I turn 21 im going to. Colt M1911, Staring down the barrel of a .45 will make them rethink more than a 9mm haha.

a 9mm bullet may or may not expand, but it is an undeniable fact that a 45 bullet will never shrink.

With the performance of modern defense ammunition, the caliber isn't as important as it used to be. Of course, this doesn't mean you should carry a .22 for defense either. You also need to take other things into consideration like recoil, the ability to get shots on target, follow up shots and mag capacity.

handgun_gel_comparison.jpg

Archived