Heres your chance to tell me how you would do it.

dB Don

Trunk Limited- 2 subs with 10000w max power. (everything must be housed in the trunk, no amps or batteries in the vehicle)

Trunk Unlimited- Whatever you can cram in the trunk. (everything must be housed in the trunk, no amps or batteries in the vehicle)

Truck Limited- No wall whatever you can fit under the window line, 10000w max

Truck Unlimited- Walls and Blowthroughs allowed. No walk through or port through the rear window(These would qualify for the SUV class)

SUV Limited- No wall, must have second row seating intact and functional. 10000w max power.

SUV Unlimited- Anything goes, but must have front seats and console. Vehicle must be able to be driven.

CRX/Panda Limited- 1 sub 5000w max

CRX/Panda Unlimited- 2+ sub no power limit

Extreme- Whatever you knowledge and wallet allows you to do is allowed here.

Scoring in each class would be done by points and not overall SPL, except for the Extreme class.

Scoring for all classes other than Extreme would be done by the following rules.

Maximum frequency allowed would be 60hz

Scores will be based on the overall SPL + (1pt per 1 hz under 60hz)

ex: 160.0db done at 60hz would be 160 pts

140.0db done at 40hz would be 160 pts

150.0db done at 30hz would be 180 pts

Each class would have a burp class and 30 musical average class.

Burp class would be scored sealed up DB drag style.

30 second Musical Average Class would be done both front windows down and meter centered on the dash.

Power ratings would be determined by manufacture ratings for amps based on charging voltage of the vehicle.

what about regular hatch your classes dont offer anything for them?

i say hatch class street and super street

trunk class street and super street

truck class street and super street

suv class street and super street

then one extrem class anything gos

street = below the window 12 volt limits on batts and subs

super street walls 18 volts no limits on batts and subs

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

heres another idea what about a true (hate to call it this) sql class something like youd have to play 3 random songs or clips from different genres and have a tl and rta ran in the car and have a sq judge sit in the car. i mean you have classes like street beat in usaci thats supposed to be for the musical set ups but honestly most of the cars i hear sound like ass i think it would be cool to really have a competitve format for true music cars where you dont get steamrolled by somebody with a bigger setup that can only play a 10hz range and sounds horrid but puts up really big numbers

Trunk Limited- 2 subs with 10000w max power. (everything must be housed in the trunk, no amps or batteries in the vehicle)

Trunk Unlimited- Whatever you can cram in the trunk. (everything must be housed in the trunk, no amps or batteries in the vehicle)

Truck Unlimited- Walls and Blowthroughs allowed. No walk through or port through the rear window(These would qualify for the SUV class)

SUV Limited- No wall, must have second row seating intact and functional. 10000w max power.

SUV Unlimited- Anything goes, but must have front seats and console. Vehicle must be able to be driven.

Scoring in each class would be done by points and not overall SPL, except for the Extreme class.

Scoring for all classes other than Extreme would be done by the following rules.

30 second Musical Average Class would be done both front windows down and meter centered on the dash.

Power ratings would be determined by manufacture ratings for amps based on charging voltage of the vehicle.

Everything has room for improvement. Those were just my first thoughts. I think that would be a nice start though and work anything missing in

What I hate is seeing burp vehicles going up against vehicles built or music but to be loud in the same classes without something to even out the playing field like a score system rewarding participants for doing scores at a lower frequency.

What I hate is seeing burp vehicles going up against vehicles built or music but to be loud in the same classes without something to even out the playing field like a score system rewarding participants for doing scores at a lower frequency.

This is the winner! I really like the points idea, seems like it would even things up for everyone.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I like the first bracket setups...with the frequency based scoring syste

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Everything has room for improvement. Those were just my first thoughts. I think that would be a nice start though and work anything missing in

they have that already called pysclone.. the only problem is that if you have musical classes and burp classes thats a shit load of classes

but that really does not matter yes you may not like to see it but what ever the rules musical or burb there will be someone that just dominates in that class be it music or burb so it will be the same even if you get rid of burb cars and there is allways that someone that will tune to 55 hz get loud numbers play a song at 55hz smash on everyone and say its musical its playing music... then you for your bounse hz there will be people that tune to 22 hz with a million subs killing everyone eles its really hard to set up "fair" or an even playing field the closest comp i have seen that is "fair" or even is meca ive been to many shows where 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, have been only sperated by tenths of a db and the metering style at the head rest gives the musical guys an edge burp cars and high freqs dont do well in meca

and i mean come on

a 160 at 60 hz beat by a 150 at 30 hz its sooooo much harder to get a 160 even at 60 hz then it is to get a 150 at 30 hz i would never go near a format like that now thats UNFAIR! maybe thats why i dont like Pysclone that and they never made any classes for it like my 1 15 vs gary killions 12 15's that does high 156's at 20 something hz ya ill pass

alpine is right there^ my car resonant is 51 and would do better #s drag style then Meca style when I built to peak there. I had alot better luck tuning lower and peaking around 40.. In general, headrest readings dont seem to like much above 45hz or so

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

alpine is right there^ my car resonant is 51 and would do better #s drag style then Meca style when I built to peak there. I had alot better luck tuning lower and peaking around 40.. In general, headrest readings dont seem to like much above 45hz or so

that and the fuse limits that limits your power keeping numbers really tight as well then it about your build and not your money!

do the most with the LEAST!

Archived