Sonic Electronix

What do you consider "LOW"?

I agree with the ssf comment. I don't use mine. But I know what my f3 is and I'm smart enough to not play 15hz and rip the spiders on my poor 12's lol.

Ray designed your box right? Trying to get him to help me with my wall rebuild. Don't think he is doing designs at the moment though.

Yep, he's designed my last 2 boxes and he will be designing my 4th order wall as well. You have him on Facebook? Hit him up. He stopped doing designs for the public because people were asking to put fuckin' 24 18's in 10 cubes. Lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Yep, he's designed my last 2 boxes and he will be designing my 4th order wall as well. You have him on Facebook? Hit him up. He stopped doing designs for the public because people were asking to put fuckin' 24 18's in 10 cubes. Lol.

Yea I have him on facebook. But I actually was talking to him a little bit about some ideas, but I need to ask him for a design once I get my shell built, to see how much room I have to work with.

I've never been happier with the Ray boxes I've had. Dude knows his shit and I'll never use anyone else. Highly suggested. Oh, and rebuild? :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

To me anything 30 or below is "Down Low"

And holy fuck man, did you say you burped at 10hz? THAT is low!!!

And yeah I was wanting Ray to do my 4th order too....

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I've never been happier with the Ray boxes I've had. Dude knows his shit and I'll never use anyone else. Highly suggested. Oh, and rebuild? :)

That sounds great man! That why I want him evolved. But going from 4 xl 15 in a flat wall(pic in my avi) to same subs in a 4th order.

Derrick burped at 4hz. And still pulled a 146 or something like that. Lol

DAMN! He has the 3 Lvl 5 18's right? That shit is crazy!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Yeah he had 3 back then...now none :(

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Derrick burped at 4hz. And still pulled a 146 or something like that. Lol

DAMN! He has the 3 Lvl 5 18's right? That shit is crazy!

Had, like a year ago, then he went to 2 18s, now i dont know if he changed, if i remember right i remember hearing him sell his stuff. But anyways, i consider low anything that is subsonic, below 25 hz.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived