Wills 01 Grand Cherokee

Sweet glad to see you got your money back from them...did they end up returning 1/2 the shipping money or no? Can't wait! Some good inspiration you have for others for sure...not too hard but awesome nonetheless!

Well Im still waiting to see if they will credit 1/2 the shipping charges. Should be by next week sometime. I might just purchase the amp with my savings and put the money back in when they credit my acct. I cant wait to hear these things. Thanks for the comments.

man that is going to be one loud cherokee .......... very nice finish on the enclosure

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Looks sexy but I don't remember what is the lickness of that plexi if it isnt 3/4 and up its gonna flex. Those are 18's they will flex it even though that box is ported. Everything is nice bro you got a 10 from me bro nice work none the less.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived