Smoove Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I got one for you. I built a box with this design way back in 89 for an Orion 12". Now I want to use the same design for an SA 8" My link link not working Trying again http://www.myhooptie.com/gallery1/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=86326&g2_imageViewsIndex=1&g2_navId=xd74ad210 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
teardrop Posted December 30, 2011 Author Report Posted December 30, 2011 I got one for you. I built a box with this design way back in 89 for an Orion 12". Now I want to use the same design for an SA 8" My link link not working Trying again http://www.myhooptie.com/gallery1/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=86326&g2_imageViewsIndex=1&g2_navId=xd74ad210 man i can sketch it but i cant design it im pretty sure thats a 6th order bandpass and those are hard do design right
Smoove Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I got one for you. I built a box with this design way back in 89 for an Orion 12". Now I want to use the same design for an SA 8" My link link not working Trying again http://www.myhooptie.com/gallery1/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=86326&g2_imageViewsIndex=1&g2_navId=xd74ad210 man i can sketch it but i cant design it im pretty sure thats a 6th order bandpass and those are hard do design right OK. cool. I thought I'd through it out there. I was told those boxes can end up being a lot of trial and error to get them right. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
teardrop Posted December 30, 2011 Author Report Posted December 30, 2011 yes they can it takes a very skilled person to get the design right on any kind of bandpass box
teardrop Posted December 30, 2011 Author Report Posted December 30, 2011 audio-concepts got your port figured out check it
Audio-Concepts Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 hey Audio-Concepts i rounded all the inside of box and port but couldn't figure out how to do the port opening but i will try to if you want i can send you a 3d copies to your email if you have a copies of google sketcup 8 heres a couple 2d pics Thats bro, looks awesome! Yeah I dont have a computer, or I would say send them, only mobile for me right now! Thanks again and I hope you feel better! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
jakobebassbudds Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 can i give you a torres sheet and you can sketch from there ? 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
teardrop Posted December 30, 2011 Author Report Posted December 30, 2011 yea or just let me know hight x depth x width and port h x d x w and what size subs and sub up port back or whatever you want it to be
SouthDakota Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 Two Dc xl 15's with up firing 12 square inch port. hope you get better man
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.