artists that clip

nope. gucci and waka have some of the worst songs

thats funny because those two are some of the worst rappers out there lol

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

with the exception of a few,to my ears most rappers are garbage these days.i hardly ever listen to songs and pay attention to lyrics anymore,just the beat.they all pretty much rap about the same things and lack any depth or meaning in their lyrics.ok you got money,you got cars,you got bling and you used to be a d-boy.what happened to subject matter that gets to people on a mental level and makes you think about what was just said and makes you say OMG did mc whoever really just say that.sorry about reminiscing about when lyrics actually said something

with the exception of a few,to my ears most rappers are garbage these days.i hardly ever listen to songs and pay attention to lyrics anymore,just the beat.they all pretty much rap about the same things and lack any depth or meaning in their lyrics.ok you got money,you got cars,you got bling and you used to be a d-boy.what happened to subject matter that gets to people on a mental level and makes you think about what was just said and makes you say OMG did mc whoever really just say that.sorry about reminiscing about when lyrics actually said something

Go to the deep rap song thread and peep the tracks by Gully, I guarantee you will change your mind

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Go to the deep rap song thread and peep the tracks by Gully, I guarantee you will change your mind

ok ill have to check gully out,i havent heard anything of his yet.it wont take much to be better then most rap out now and it cant get any worse.ill let you know if i feel any of gullys lyrics

My tattoo guy through some gully on when he was tattin me over a year ago and I remember thinking that this guy got some skills. . I'll have to get some of his music on the ipod and try it out.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Well shit. i realize now that nobody picked up on my blatant sarcasm. Should have put a few :peepwall: and :lol: s after that. My b, my b.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

why would you play anything from youtube???

I usually won't even play mp3s, just FLAC or straight off the CD

even then the waveform gets a view before it gets full tilt certified

I can almost guarantee you that anything produced on CD nowadays is mp3 format on the cd.

Also, the format you play won't change anything but the quality. Clipping is from the source, FLAC/WAV vs MP3 will still have the clipping. A lot of ppl on here need to realize that. Steve plays songs he buys off Itunes and they still sound good and he has no issues, right? That's because his amps are set properly and he's educated about what's good and what's bad.

Aside from most heavily electronic music (Rap, some pop, etc.) I can almost guarantee that anything on a pressed CD is not mp3 source. And just because it's mp3 (or iTunes AAC) doesn't mean it's clipped, but my ears can't take the lossy compression, especially at high volume. I do admit iTunes AAC is a lot nicer than mp3 but I can still hear the difference. Most pirated mp3s out there are ripped from the radio, pandora, shoutcast or wherever they get it and uncompressed/recompressed or analog-hole looped, and COULD be easily clipped in transcoding. It's easier to buy the CD used and rip it... and for a better result.

I don't think Steve plays youtube vids full tilt... or maybe he does. I'm sure he can get a recone cheap... it's got his name on it LOL

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Why do you believe its not mp3 source?

Most of all rap nowadays is done in small studios that the artists have themselves, most just know mp3 so I'm sure thats what they export the files in.

I didn't say anything about Steve playing YT songs, I said songs he buys off Itunes lol. When I download an album off the internet I get a scene rip/group rip which is VBR and is always ripped from an actual pressed copy, a few times they have WEB Rips but it will say if its a WEB Rip

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical