wheres this red wire go to?

Man, I used to work for telecommunications at the university I worked at and this reminded me of it. Looked like this up close

n_0312_phone-line-room-weir05.jpg

In a room about like this

SERVER%20ROOM.jpg

except the racks were placed in one big one instead of multiple pods.

EDIT: Kinda like these

c74df9a9-9078-4876-a922-47eb2357ae09.jpg

d0af5b5f-9c3a-4a5c-9851-b2a8c657bd88.jpg

9f36ce59-f122-4c8a-9198-455bd89ffd96.jpg

So where does the blue and white wire go? lol

Thats what my job looks like. cissp? Was working on my degree towards it, but thought I would just get the cert instead. It's even more fun tracing those wires thru a floor and/or ceiling to find out you were chasing the wrong wire cause someone else tagged it wrong.

been there done that hated it man

Some asshole goes and cuts a wire. Somewhere.

if someone where to do that there will be some serious hell to pay :biggun:

man i feel like im back in shop class when i had to rewire an ambulance, that shit was hell. Now im just tearing apart a rescue truck, my favorite part, demolition, its never going back on the vehicle so i can mess shit up.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

man i feel like im back in shop class when i had to rewire an ambulance, that shit was hell. Now im just tearing apart a rescue truck, my favorite part, demolition, its never going back on the vehicle so i can mess shit up.

well this is our older 96 model laverne fire truck

Helicopters are a bitch too

132241_800.jpg

Most aircraft looks like this only alot worse in most. White wires everywhere that are print labeled individually as to what circuit they go to. Talk about a bitch to trace for most people that are used to color coding for identification.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Cute pictures. You guys should see the inside of a terminal rack for a vertical launch system.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Looks like the shit we have to deal with. Our primary pumper is having electrical issues. We had a company that was supposed to fix it, over 3 months ago...Plus we have a tanker with no emergency lights at the moment, & a secondary pumper thats in the process of being repaired that needs new wiring/lighting. >_>

POTATO!

Archived