Stinger Volt Meter Help

didnt calibrate it, and i suspect that to be part of the problem, amp never gets hot or anything, also my DD-1 should be here tm so my system will be set right. if it still drops it has to be the electrical, i did the ground perfectly, bare metal, 0 gauge.

Can someone link me to a good DMM for like 30 or less? if that doesnt exist then link me to one i should get

shows 14.1-ish, it has to be messed up cause it starts at 14.4 then somehow drops to like 14.1 w/o anything on, no heat nothing, i dont touch any electrical, and before i moved it, it never did that, im gonna have to calibrate it. I have no idea how to calibrate it tho =/

shows 14.1-ish, it has to be messed up cause it starts at 14.4 then somehow drops to like 14.1 w/o anything on, no heat nothing, i dont touch any electrical, and before i moved it, it never did that, im gonna have to calibrate it. I have no idea how to calibrate it tho =/

You can take off the display cover. Inside there is an adjustment screw.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Decaf my alt does that too when its cold... Is that normal?

Yes, you will have better voltage on a cold start.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Go purchse a dmm if you don't have one already, very handy. Then monitor your idle voltage through the dmm... should be around 13.9-14.5v depends on if you have a HO alt. Then take the front faceplate of the stinger voltmeter off and dial it to the exact voltage the dmm says.

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

Archived