corpse disposal with sound waves!

Not sure whether to be disgusted or amazed lol

I'm definitely doing this in 65 years when I die

My only thing to say here is, what are environmentalists complaining about now...that bodies incinerated down to their most basic of compounds is somehow polluting the air? I just don't see what environmental concerns created such an issue to lead them to this method, lol.

On the matter, I will be cremated and forged with some kind of special alloy I have not yet chosen, and made into a sword to be given to my future son. Not joking in the slightest, lol.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I hope they realize its uses more energy to create the LN2 and the sound waves than it does to incinerate a body.

but really, who cares other than the crazy tree huggers?...

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Cool Idea!

....but on the tree hugger point- why don't they just donate the bodies to science? Or load up C5 or C17 with bodies and Air Drop them over the Swamp or the woods and let the Alligators, Buzzards, Bears and Wolves do the rest. Great for the Environment! lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

My only thing to say here is, what are environmentalists complaining about now...that bodies incinerated down to their most basic of compounds is somehow polluting the air? I just don't see what environmental concerns created such an issue to lead them to this method, lol.

On the matter, I will be cremated and forged with some kind of special alloy I have not yet chosen, and made into a sword to be given to my future son. Not joking in the slightest, lol.

Awesome. I tip my hat to you for creativity.

dont forget to have some chocolate chips embeded in said sword

my going to jack your idea. thats pretty awesome and meaningful