Need Some Help With The Ladies!

I feel ya bro, I'm 17 and a junior. I found one things that's normally gets a conversation going, music, almost everyone enjoys it and listens to it. Sometimes you listen to completely different stuff, but it still starts the conversation. Honestly, I'm not good looking at all, but I'm polite, funny and outgoing. Girls like that kind of stuff, especially when you're confident in yourself. There is a difference between cocky and confident and you gotta watch that. If you're humble that gets rid of cockiness. When you show people you're truck you can say "yeah I built this" and show your pride, just don't be like "this is the best truck here." Also I don't know how big your high school is, but if people know you by your truck, offer them rides home and to the store and what not. That shows the confidence. Hope this helps.

Just get a hooker, that way theres no awkward moment when you kick her out after you get your cup! Lol

Honestly, don't push the issue because you'll more than likely end up looking like a dumbass if you go to far outside of your comfort zone talking to chicks.

It sucks to hear, but now might not be your time to shine. There's one thing I can guarantee you, there are so many fucking fish in the sea, that you're gonna look back on this time of your life and laugh your ass off!

I forgot to add, whatever you do, don't be one of these thirsty ass dudes constantly riding chicks' jocks. Its not a good look!!!

Edited by gibsonm21

08 Tahoe

2 sets of JL Zr 650s

2 15" RE XXX(New)

DC 5k

Like the other guy said if they notice you doing something small like a quick compliment or a door hold will get them thinking about you, um a fresh hair cut (not saying yours is bad or anything), or new shoes or something could get you noticed too. Just be yourself. Also if you notice little things it helps A TON. If a girl straightens her hair, or does something different with it, casually be like "your hair looks good like that" (or w/e comment is appropriate for the change). I mean I am a freshman in college, I am 380, 6', and i talk to girls quite a bit.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Be funny. Confident. Never chase a girl or be up her ass and over the top ecaus girls don't like that all. Try your hardest to not get emotionally invested until it appears like shit will work out. Play it cool. Snag a girls interest and let her come to you. Let her text you first. And don't text 24/7 with her. I know girls always want to talk but it gets old and boring and takes a lot of time and effort. I have failed a lot with girls so I know what doesn't work now. Lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

you're 15

all you should be worried about for the next 2 years is hanging with bros and doing dumb shit

/\ x2 get it all out.......

but playin the field is always good too....... just nothing serious..... you got your whole life to find "the right one" LOL

best advice i can give is JUST HAVE FUN...... if they like the real you and enjoy the fun your having youll know and that will be a good start......and dont be afraid to talk to them at all even if its just "how was your day, weekend, etc" they like to know you "care" haha

good luck!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

you're 15

all you should be worried about for the next 2 years is hanging with bros and doing dumb shit

dood just start doing this and before long you will be known.. I know im only `16 but idk what i would do if i wasnt texting a girl everyday lol.

PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!

Screwgreen-1.jpg

Every girl is different, just be yourself, some will bite some won't. Don't change the way you do things just to go get a girl or that's just starting out with a lie basically, and girls HATE lies. Or you can date an ugly chick to score hotter chicks, girls want a guy that's already in a relationship because they're all nucking futs.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Every girl is different, just be yourself, some will bite some won't. Don't change the way you do things just to go get a girl or that's just starting out with a lie basically, and girls HATE lies. Or you can date an ugly chick to score hotter chicks, girls want a guy that's already in a relationship because they're all nucking futs.

Ugly chicks lol. Sad thing is that it works too o.0. Yeah, I still haven't figured out why ladies are more attracted to "taken" guys...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]