OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

It's back!!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I keep forgetting that buddy. Coming back together nicely! Maybe one of these days we can talk about hydraulics. Trying to decide what to do for my car. Was looking into bags, but someone said hydraulics instead. Something ill have to plan for sure.

i guess look at it this way, would you rather leak air, or juice? :/ not trying to talk bad on hydraulic's though.. this is a badass sexy truck for sure

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

It's back!!

Yup. Now to get started on the console and possibly the doors if I ever get money for speakers

i guess look at it this way, would you rather leak air, or juice? :/ not trying to talk bad on hydraulic's though.. this is a badass sexy truck for sure

Honestly, hydraulics have came a long way and are much more reliable. If he were to go the route of hydraulics, everything could be installed in the spare tire well. If there was a leak, it wouldn't get inside his trunk. Most of the time the only thing that will leak is the cylinder and they are easy to spot and find. Its also as simple as pulling it out and replacing the seal. The same thing happens to bags over time. They deteriorate.

Too lazy to type. Pics.

1CB53BBC-4301-4B32-9143-72C7D2342606-182

B69E0B0B-B73A-4F1D-9E2F-1A92A11B6429-182

love that look!

btw how do you get your tail gate down?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Sorry I had to flake yesterday. Stupid work.

I hope I can make it down soon

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Was having a problem with the deck and system while bench testing everything. Thought it was my RCAs at first, but I narrowed it down to the deck. Did the ground loop and everything worked fine.

90BE1F22-FCC8-423C-B803-3804E6F1BBCD-116

I have never seen this done before.

Truck is looking good

Archived