200 amp large case GM alternators pretty much brand new

Here's an idea to all of you new guys asking questions, go back and READ THE FIRST POST. You may find the secret to getting your questions answered in there...

And if you STILL can't figure it out, go stick your finger in a power outlet.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Here's an idea to all of you new guys asking questions, go back and READ THE FIRST POST. You may find the secret to getting your questions answered in there...

And if you STILL can't figure it out, go stick your finger in a power outlet.

Amen. People asking all these random questions, and the title says a GM alt, not a Honda. Geez....

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

To my knowledge the 4.3 is still the same, only thing that might be different is the plug, but he said it would replace the cs130

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Just ordered mine! Can't wait to install it and see the difference in performance. My stock alternator was on its way out anyway, and this deal came just in time. My system is drawing far more power than the stock could put out. Hopefully I won't need a dual setup, but my system is very power hungry lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any left? If so can I have a total on 2 shipped to 14224?

Edit: email sent

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived