J00bles' Walled Civic is at it again!

sick dude, just to let you know, you and a couple other build of peoples, motivated me to do a wall haha

mind i ask, what alts you running

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Damn that is nice, always love to see a civic with a crazy ass system. What kind of mids/highs you workin with.

nah, the car isnt all that crazy but i do appreciate it. I recently saw a guy on youtube who managed to squeeze 4 18s into his 92-95 civic hatch... and that instantly made my car look way less cool haha. My mids and Highs are on the "slacking" side of things, but im happy with them. Running (1) pair of 6" Kicker KS Coaxils on an older 100ish rms Alpine amp that im borrowing from a friend.

Friends dont let friends ride with the doors closed :drink40: ... Hahaha thats a sick set up though.

but i have to! if i roll my windows down, the flex multiplies by quite a bit and starts to destroy things in the car.

nice setup

thank you, much appreciated!

sick dude, just to let you know, you and a couple other build of peoples, motivated me to do a wall haha

mind i ask, what alts you running

wow, thats awesome. I never figured people would want to have an ugly wall like i have :P

alts wise, im running an Iraggi 170 in the stock location and a 99 ford taurus alternator mounted to the AC Compressor location (130amp)

that video shows everything hes got.. actually im gonna admit i took his dual alt set up idea too..

except i used two HIGH AMPS (ebay company) 160amp alts..

thanks for the link! that video shows the basics of my system (circa summer time 2011) but some things have changed like my amplifier setup

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

looks awesome man.

when you used the foam did you just spray it until it filled up the entire backside? around the whole box?

im doing a wall and idk how to go about the foam part.

also does the great stuff come off your headliner?

thanks.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

looks awesome man.

when you used the foam did you just spray it until it filled up the entire backside? around the whole box?

thanks.

great stuff will never ever come off of your interior lol. its ridiculous stuff to remove. i taped plastic drop cloth to my doors and then sprayed the gap with foam. i only went about 4" back, as i didnt want to use like 20 cans of it lol. And yes, the foam goes all the way around my baffle. the roof, floor, and both doors are sprayed with foam to hold the pressure.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

looks awesome man.

thanks.

great stuff will never ever come off of your interior lol. its ridiculous stuff to remove. i taped plastic drop cloth to my doors and then sprayed the gap with foam. i only went about 4" back, as i didnt want to use like 20 cans of it lol. And yes, the foam goes all the way around my baffle. the roof, floor, and both doors are sprayed with foam to hold the pressure.

lol. i was thinking about taping trashbags to my roof haha.

but i plan on sealing it up and putting a 1/4 in mdf panel on the front of my wall to make it look like theres no foam.

thanks for the help

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Hahaha you have too? I love it :yahoo: thats an insane wall and huge port. Really diggen the build

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Kids with small hondas and big systems gotta love it!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Good to see you makin vidz again.

thanks!

Hahaha you have too? I love it :yahoo: thats an insane wall and huge port. Really diggen the build

the port looks much bigger than it really is ;)

Kids with small hondas and big systems gotta love it!

i certainly do.