first off its Lumar

They prolly persuaded you because of the laws that are in your state (dont know what yours are) Techinically they can not warranty any film if it is illegal in the state.

At my shop we do tint over tint all day any day. BUT it can not be warrantied. No if the same shop is putting both layers on then they might warranty it.

Other wise there should be no problem with doing it if both are applied in a quality fashion.

If you got anymore questions let me know I can help you with almost anything needed about tint

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

first off its Lumar

They prolly persuaded you because of the laws that are in your state (dont know what yours are) Techinically they can not warranty any film if it is illegal in the state.

At my shop we do tint over tint all day any day. BUT it can not be warrantied. No if the same shop is putting both layers on then they might warranty it.

Other wise there should be no problem with doing it if both are applied in a quality fashion.

If you got anymore questions let me know I can help you with almost anything needed about tint

First of all its Llumar.....

and I've got 5% all around and 35% on the shield, with a 5% strip, and cops don't seem to give a shit.

I had 2 1/2 % plus 5% flames. The only problem is if your window felt is to tight it will mess the tint up. I didnt have any problem's at all until i got my 11th tint ticket :lol:

tintinside2.jpg

haha crazy. Yeah I think I will just settle with 5%, they warranty it too.

teamsundown-1.jpg

if a cop pulls you over for 30 % on the front he is a dickk

i got 15% all around and oon sunny days you can almost see my facial expressions.

the cops in my neck of the woods wont pull you over just because of the tint, but they add it to the ticket with the quickness if they stop you for anything else!!! even when i try to be slick and roll the windows down, they still add it to be dicks. but hey its the law, right.......

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Big P...Im on my 3rd tint ticket....does the fine increase or anything different happen as you get more tickets?

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

i asked the same thing and they told me it would be fine since the tint was fresh (got the car in sept 06 with dealer installed 35% tint and re tinted in may) i got 5% stripe on the windshield, 20% on the front 2, 5% on the rear quater panels, and 2 layers of 5% on the rear window. it looks damn pimp

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Meghan (my GF) has been stopped only once now. She has 5% all the way around the back and 20% on the doors and brow.

If we get any tickets we "might" fix it. Just the warning so far.

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

I get harassed constantly by university police up here.. I drove a white monte carlo with 5% all the way around for about four years and never once got harassed... I put 10% all the way around on my grand prix and within three weeks I got pulled over. Luckily I can tint... I just take it off goto the cop shop get my ticket signed then put it back on. Only problem this last time was it was a litttttle cold and I put a litttttttle too much soap in and it was cloudy for awhile :(

Back to the origional question tint on top of tint is possible, I've never done it... but another installer at work I've watched do it a couple times.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000