March 24-25 dbDrag Midwest World Finals in Lima, OH

bcpballer64

Ill be there, if everyone is getting a room let me know where. Cause I was going to drive back to columbus but if enough are partying I could change my mind. :)

Hope 10 more people register for IASCA before the 31st or no bass boxing :(

yea we will have a room but i dont know which hotel yet. i will be coming down friday to do some testing with john at wicked customz on friday and after testing then i will put the batt bank on charge and start on da vodka. i will send ya a pm when we get which hotel we are staying at. so far me, travis,underlok, bigpimpin91, john will all be there in full effect :)

:ninja:

sweet, yeah man just let me know. love the name for iasca that you used lol. moe posted up on facebook asking who sensai ninja was lmao

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Ill be there, if everyone is getting a room let me know where. Cause I was going to drive back to columbus but if enough are partying I could change my mind. :)

Hope 10 more people register for IASCA before the 31st or no bass boxing :(

yea we will have a room but i dont know which hotel yet. i will be coming down friday to do some testing with john at wicked customz on friday and after testing then i will put the batt bank on charge and start on da vodka. i will send ya a pm when we get which hotel we are staying at. so far me, travis,underlok, bigpimpin91, john will all be there in full effect :)

sweet, yeah man just let me know. love the name for iasca that you used lol. moe posted up on facebook asking who sensai ninja was lmao

He now knows that real ninjaz exist!

:)

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I may be there. Still unsure tho

Same here. I really want to be there, but I doubt my ride will be finished by then :(

But hey, I may still come just to meet up with everyone, and see all the setups.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I may be there. Still unsure tho

Same here. I really want to be there, but I doubt my ride will be finished by then :(

But hey, I may still come just to meet up with everyone, and see all the setups.

who gives a shit, get your ass down there to chill and drink

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Only got batteries left to pay for and a shit load of work to do. Hope to have the explorer back up and bumping in 2 maybe 3 weeks. ;)

Ended up playing basketball last night instead of working on the van lol. We did get a shipment of d1600s in this week so we are up to 34 now :) we should have it there too :woot:

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived