Who's Got it Better Than Us!!!

ALPINE408

9ER NATION BABY!!!!

I love everyone hating on the 49ers, or those that laugh when a 49er fan posts. I mean, our team is a constant underdog and never given the respect they deserve. Beat big name teams when they were SUPPOSED to get spanked and yet the credit is given to the opposing team. Makes no sense. Keep hating, pay attention to your own teams, and if and when the 49ers win their first round...you'll say next game. That's the beauty of this sport.

And per the soccer comment, our team tries to push it to a physical game, where we own. No difference than teams playing a passing or running game. It's how you play. Don't hate and I'm hoping to see my team in the superbowl!!!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im not saying they will win or lose the frist round i hope for a win

but bring the hate! at pre season we were ranked 26 worst in the nfl power ratings now we are # 3 by our stats not the teams we played! that in its self is a victory!!!

but i will say this i still dont think alex smith is the guy to take us there hope im wrong tho

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lol you guys will lose in the first game... Sry man but your offense won't cut it.... You can't keep playing soccer in the playoffs...

But to answer the question... 15-1..green bay does.

but our defence might! and you never know if chiefs can beat greenbay they might not make it ether i mean really green bays defence is sorry at best but there offence is on hit 49ers vs greenbay would be an awsome game our best defence vs there best offence and our sorry offence vs there sorry defence

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

I haven't even heard it, but the title jus make it funny.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

oh first team to beat detroit we beat the giants and the steelers nuff said there

i thought it was hilarious when the last time the raiders made it to the bowl and they thought they had a chance LMAO vs there old coach that was one of the biggest blow outs in super bowl history wasn't it?

Didn't the Lions barely slip by the Raiders? Yup 1 point. And they had other big losses and other close games so there goes that on.

Giants and Steelers, sure you can have those, but that's what 2 "good" in a whole season. Yup nobody has it better. Haha

Oh and you forgot about the Cowboys game.....oh wait you guys lost that one. lol

And I still can't seem to find the relevance between the Niners not making it to the Super Bowl this year and the Raiders Vs Bucs Super Bowl.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lol you guys will lose in the first game... Sry man but your offense won't cut it.... You can't keep playing soccer in the playoffs...

but our defence might! and you never know if chiefs can beat greenbay they might not make it ether i mean really green bays defence is sorry at best but there offence is on hit 49ers vs greenbay would be an awsome game our best defence vs there best offence and our sorry offence vs there sorry defence

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

oh first team to beat detroit we beat the giants and the steelers nuff said there

i thought it was hilarious when the last time the raiders made it to the bowl and they thought they had a chance LMAO vs there old coach that was one of the biggest blow outs in super bowl history wasn't it?

Didn't the Lions barely slip by the Raiders? Yup 1 point. And they had other big losses and other close games so there goes that on.

Giants and Steelers, sure you can have those, but that's what 2 "good" in a whole season. Yup nobody has it better. Haha

Oh and you forgot about the Cowboys game.....oh wait you guys lost that one. lol

And I still can't seem to find the relevance between the Niners not making it to the Super Bowl this year and the Raiders Vs Bucs Super Bowl.

lmao!! the raider haters are out!!!! you mad bro sorry your team couldnt make it there witht 8 - 8 record

what was niners again 13 - 3 ? you can try to spin it any way you want we are in there with a frist round bye and you guys get to sit an watch

lions still beat the raiders 1 point or a 100 it still counts

i like how raider fans come in here talking shit can't be happy a CALIFORNIA bay team made it noooooo

there was nothing said about your raiders till a raider hater came in here thinking its funny we are tied with the second best record in the NFL with a frist round bye but it was handed to us riiiight!!!

hope your team does better next year!

lmao!! the raider haters are out!!!! you mad bro sorry your team couldnt make it there witht 8 - 8 record

what was niners again 13 - 3 ? you can try to spin it any way you want we are in there with a frist round bye and you guys get to sit an watch

LMAO. That came sooner than I expected.

I love talking to Niner fans this season because as soon as someone starts proving that the Niner hype is gonna end soon they get all butthurt.

Am I arguing that the Raiders deserved to be in the playlets and the Niners didn't? Nope, don't believe I ever said that.

Did I say the Lions didn't beat the Raiders? Nope don't believe I said that either. Haha

A butthurt Niner fan might try to turn shot around and insult the person they're talking to's team or try to put words into their mouth just to try to make their team look better sometimes. Oh wait, that already happened here. ^^^^

It's funny that a lot of Niner fans are turning into Lion fans for a week cuz they want what they believe is the easier 2nd round game. Haha

I actually want the Niners to win 2nd round, that way they get worked by the Packers.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

LMAO. That came sooner than I expected.

I love talking to Niner fans this season because as soon as someone starts proving that the Niner hype is gonna end soon they get all butthurt.

Am I arguing that the Raiders deserved to be in the playlets and the Niners didn't? Nope, don't believe I ever said that.

Did I say the Lions didn't beat the Raiders? Nope don't believe I said that either. Haha

A butthurt Niner fan might try to turn shot around and insult the person they're talking to's team or try to put words into their mouth just to try to make their team look better sometimes. Oh wait, that already happened here. ^^^^

It's funny that a lot of Niner fans are turning into Lion fans for a week cuz they want what they believe is the easier 2nd round game. Haha

I actually want the Niners to win 2nd round, that way they get worked by the Packers.

lmao im butthurt??? no but i did post this for love of my team and to show support not to get haters in here down talking my team

and to quote you

if thats not shit talking i dunno what is

again i hope your team does better next year i dont hate on the raider i hate on there shit talking fans

oh and 1 more time RANKED # 3 IN THE NFL BY THERE STATS not there so called easy season 2nd best record in the NFL

Archived