Memphis Subs Shred Box...LOL

It would probably be better to be helpful to the dude instead of knocking him. He's obviously young and new to the deal but shows a definite love for car audio. Probably has no one around to tell him how retarded that is. I learned a lot by trashing my own shit and smelling a lot of magic smoke. Of course I learned in the days before there wan an internet to get information off. :trippy:

I'd rather link him here to inform him than shit talk and embarrass him on Youtube. :shrug:

It would probably be better to be helpful to the dude instead of knocking him. He's obviously young and new to the deal but shows a definite love for car audio. Probably has no one around to tell him how retarded that is. I learned a lot by trashing my own shit and smelling a lot of magic smoke. Of course I learned in the days before there wan an internet to get information off. :trippy:

I'd rather link him here to inform him than shit talk and embarrass him on Youtube. :shrug:

your inspirational but my system started with mix match subs and pos spl 300 watt amp with cheap cca 4ga kits and garbage boss speakers i didnt shit talk i learned but reading and asking question not arguing that my pos system would beat your system , now i highly enjoy my audioque sub in 2 cu.ft at 33hz on a aq 1200.1 and knu copper oxygen free 1/0 kit only thing i dont enjoy is my sony 4v pre amp headunit. <-- point im making is ignorant kids who really dont wanna learn wont learn read the comments on the youtube video he argued with people who tried to help

im with you bro

2007TBSS has a point. isnt helping each other with audio one of the purposes of the forum anyway?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

It's amazing how a a company can make a prefab box that isn't worth :bull: and when it finally breaks - the consumer buys it again because they think it's amazing that the subs are powerful enough to break it :rofl:

wow I have a single jvc 12 on an 4 channel mb quart amp bridged, and it moves more air than that POS system, someone should send him a link to the forum so he can learn somethin.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Archived