You have no idea how to set gains Miguels. I suggest you do some research and realize the proper function of gain.

i use my DD-1 to set my gains and will use the CC-1 to set the crossovers on amps once it gets out, what the OP is going for is the volt drop issue, he can set the gain for a clean signal and monitor the volts with a meter. i just said half gain but if you read the post i did edit but left on what i said on my original post, the correct way will insure him that he gets the best performance of his amp he just wont be able to go full tilt for long periods of time

dropping to 13.8 is okay any lower and you are over working your alternator. running any lower can even drain your battery and even turn off your car, i tested this on my truck and at 10 volts the head unit would turn off the amps didnt go into protect mode which is kinda weird

How far up or down the gain is set is completely related to the input of the amp and not the output.

Thank you. Saying, "put it at half until you can get it scoped" or "I was running a BRZ2400 a little above half with no problems" have NOTHING to do with proper gain matching. Much research must be done here :nea:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?