The Walking Dead New Season

Fuck I thought it strted on the 14th lol. Oh well I'll utorrent it when I get home

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Dale. But if you can't fight off a zombie weak enough to let that little bastard Carl get away, maybe you deserve to get your guts ripped out.

Anybody want to guess who goes next?

I say Shane not only dies next but turns into a walker.

thats only because he stabbed the one walker in the head and then cut himself while on the bus, right?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

That's the only thing that bugs me about the show. All the fight scenes with walkers and blood splatter but no one in th group has been infected that way yet.

But the ending I didn't expect. tleast him dying. Hopefully next week doesn't slow down.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I do remember Rick mentioning something about a couple dead bodies getting infected from scratches when they were at the school getting ready to leave the kid so thats a very possible idea for shane.

Also is it really that easy to stab through a skull?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

One of the theories is that everyone is infected. The infection doesn't kill you but when you die it takes over and turns you then. So that is why they aren't all dying from all the walker blood that is always being sprayed around.

That is why Rick shot the second Philly guy in the head after he was already dead on the floor... He knows that the brain needs to be destroyed or they will become walkers.

I think the escaped hostage will find the gun that idiot Carl dropped in the swamp and kill Shane when nobody else is around. So Shane will then turn into a walker.

And yeah, it does seem way too easy to stab the walkers through the skull with a knife...especially the forehead. That is some pretty thick bone. (that's what she said) :lol:

I am also expecting the return of Daryl's brother Merle that they left on the roof in season one any day now.

I think eventually merle will come out and have someone hostage like that woman who got beat up by husband.. daryl will end up saving her and killing his own brother or something of the like. Norman Reedus is truly an awesome actor and I hope his character makes it with as much hell as they've put him through as of recent. If he dies i'll quit watching, rick and shane and anyone else just isn't interesting. Dale had his moments but.. sigh.

Wish Rick's kid would hurry up and get infected. he's a moron.

One of the theories is that everyone is infected. The infection doesn't kill you but when you die it takes over and turns you then. So that is why they aren't all dying from all the walker blood that is always being sprayed around.

That is why Rick shot the second Philly guy in the head after he was already dead on the floor... He knows that the brain needs to be destroyed or they will become walkers.

I think the escaped hostage will find the gun that idiot Carl dropped in the swamp and kill Shane when nobody else is around. So Shane will then turn into a walker.

And yeah, it does seem way too easy to stab the walkers through the skull with a knife...especially the forehead. That is some pretty thick bone. (that's what she said) :lol:

I am also expecting the return of Daryl's brother Merle that they left on the roof in season one any day now.

No i think once your infected thats it, your body starts to slowly turn. thats what happen at the CDC. Yes there is a time lapse between when you will turn, but i think shane would have turned by now, or at least start to show symptoms.

Idk if you guys watch the talking dead thats on after but they allude that the guy escapes, and knocks shane the fuck out!

They are suppose to be rotting and decomposing and everything becomes weaker, so if the knife is a good blade im sure it can penetrate ;)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived