The Walking Dead New Season

is it just me II r has anyone else noticed its like a one black max on the characters. You wanna introduce a new one, the old one gotta die

No...because there's 3, lol.

And with Noah that'll make 4. Hopefully he'll stay on and be a love interest for Beth. I see no reason to kill off Sasha...at least not yet. Tyrese and Michonne aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Correction to Rolex's statement.

One black MAN at a time.

It was T-dog, then Tyrese, Bob came in and we all thought he was going to die, but he lived because the group split up. Once the group came back together, it's Bob's time because people like Tyrese more. So who knows with Noah coming into the picture, but I think they'll off him too, accident because of the bumb leg maybe.

Unless he does turn out to be Tyrese's long lost nephew, then I can see them keeping them both. Remember, Noah talked about a place with walls that his uncle was at......

I wish they relayed the timeframe between beth and noah and carol Nd darryl. with the episode at the hospital coming after it feels like its later and not parallel throws you off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's gotta be Noah with Daryl. My guess is when they followed the car back to the hospital, they scoped it out and saw what happened when Beth and Noah tried to escape. Carol has infiltrated herself inside and Daryl has gone back to the church for backup to help bust them out. Carol and Beth are going to tag team these guys on the inside...it's going to be epic.

But too bad we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens. :(

I think after reading this that Daryl thinks or saw that Noah left her and was pissed off. That's why he's treating him like that.

no, there's never been more than one BLACK on the show at once. By black I mean ghetto fabulous. T dog was the first and made it to season three which is amazing in and of itself. Morgan has the potential to be the old black crazy mofo, but t-dog stepped up so instead of killing him they sent him away.

there was that other black mofo from the CDC, but he dead. Then we picked up crack head bob drinking syrup and keeping the cause alive.

tyrees is the in the closet bible thumper who needs meds. That or he should be knocking on doors handing out copies of the watch tower. Noah is a house #$%&* clean and press my clothes! Mishan, lived on park ave. She sold out long ago. The girl with tyrees got potential but the man is holding her character back.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Oh my god, watching this movie called "Mercy" on Netflix right now that has Carl in it. In the first 10 minutes he bashes some kid across the face with a violin case full of rocks LOL.

This one's gonna be a real winner. Came out in 2014 and already released to Netflix? Yeah, gonna be a pretty low level shitty movie but should be fun for the laughs.

EDIT: And it was, terrible, in epic proportions.

Archived