Nasty grinding sound while braking...

your avatar is hilarious. i wanna see a video of that

Haha thanks! I'm not sure where I even found it. I think I googled for a gif forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DTXvpo7C8

There's the video it's sampled from though!

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Do you have drum brakes or disk?

I believe that all four wheels are disk.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Washed off the rotors and pads pretty well today, still grinds. I'm gonna go ahead and pop off the tires and take a look.

Do the calipers have anything to do with replacing the pads? I just painted them and would hate to have to get rid of them now.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

You shouldnt have to get rid of you painted calipers, you just have to pop them off to get to the pads.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

That's a relief. Thanks! :yahoo:

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Washed? that wouldnt do anything

you have to check the level of your pads!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Washed off the rotors and pads pretty well today, still grinds. I'm gonna go ahead and pop off the tires and take a look.

Do the calipers have anything to do with replacing the pads? I just painted them and would hate to have to get rid of them now.

Your calipers only hold the brake pads bro. Just take them off to see how the pads are

And what the guy above said. Washing wont fix used up pads as much as a new paint job will fix a poorly running engine

Are you sure there is enough thickness on your rotors? Pads may be worn on one side and not the other rotors may be uneven and causing only on side of the pad to wear look closely and see if the little clip on the pad is showing that's the brake sensor. I had this issue before and needed new rotors

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The only thing you'd have to change in the caliper is the caliper slide pins. Nothing too tough.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived