Nicoderm CQ Stop Smoking Aid Patch's... Anyone use them?

HAve to STOP SMOKING!!!! Ive tried various other methods with no "real" success. Anyone use/try the Nicoderm CQ Stop Smoking Aid Patch's? If so, How do I purchase them... I mean I think 7 come to a pack. Is that 1 patch per day? So a 30$ box is only good for a week? How long does it usually take to ween off of smoking with this approach? Thanks for any input

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

The only thing what i tryed with a good effect was the pills with buproion in it. Had no real helping effect´s, with gums or patchs.

Dont know what you smoke, think normal filtercigs, smoke for 5-10 day´s the cigs out of natural tobacco, without flavours, burninghelpers,

humidityagent´s for tobacco and very urgent no ammoniac.

The ammoniac is what´s the roid let´s driving crazy (Mhyth of Marlboro = ammoniac), the body feels ammoniak like nicotine, but double so fast than nicotine,

that´s cheat on your subconscious mind to smoke more.

Switched years ago to natural tobbaco, reduce a half from 1 day to another and if i have to stop smoking in case of a hospital stay,

or try to give up long not that roid like the shit ammoniakcigs (most filtercigs).

After the vew days, cold give up, or slow down to nder 5 a day for a vew day´s and than giving up.

Vew little walks on the fresh air a day are very helpfull against agitated melancholia, depression and in the first days the feeling of walking ants in the body.

And Goooooood luck!!!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Nope waste of money my dad tried after smoking 40 years nothing i hear the pills ^^^ work tho. I know it's not easy but if u wanted to stop u can

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Chantix. good luck man. i quit back on 8/22/11 but i didnt use anything, just told myself for several years that when i turned 30 i would quit and i did a couple days afterwards.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Man, I'm just quitting too, so I definitely feel your pain. So far, I'm doing good aside from the occasional longing to fire up. I got a gigantic pail of candy canes and went to town on them the first and second day. They taste better than cigarettes and kill time until the urge to fire up has dissipated and you're doing something different.

Also, try to stay busy as you can and time will pass before you think about smoking. 5-10 minutes of meditation in the dum early hours of the am seem to help a lot with the frenetic mindstate conducive to mindlessly firing up too. Good luck for real, but YOU CAN DO IT!

Let me make one point, make sure you put something in that hand like a pen or pencil cause you have spent the last how ever many years with a cigarette going straight to your mouth so your hand has a natural tendency to go there and with something in your hand your less likely to do that.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Thanks for all the info fellas.... Can omeone name the pills I need? I can get a prescription no prob... its just a phone call away ;)

Them called "Zyban" in Germany. In america maby same name maby otherask your doctor the stuff in it i called right "Bupropion", thx wiki.

PS. Newls ask your Doc or your in your pharmacy if they have some newer/better stuff, vew years ago that i tryed it with Zabyn.

The feeling on it is a like a little bit speedy.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley