How do i decide??

Im getting ready to move into my new place. Unfortunately its out in a rural area so all the internet providers that i have found who service our area have data caps on the total amount of usage allowed per month... How do i decide which would be best for me because i have no idea how much data i use per month? If someone could help me with this it'd be greatly appreciated....

For the members who have my cell number if you see this topic and can offer advice please text me. Thanks

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

if you can get fios or anything fiber based thats the way to go

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fiberoptic

Don't get makesure surfnet is ur last option my parents liv in the sticks and they get good spped horriable uploads tho

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I know Comcast caps us at 250GB at our house which is absurd, even for the 4 people we have living here. Unless you're downloading/uploading a TON of stuff or doing something bandwidth-intensive like gaming or heavy streaming then anything over 50GB data cap is usually way more than enough.

Most people don't even go over 1 GB on their phone a month for data but the restriction there is that a lot of people are smart enough to hop on a wi-fi network when possible. It'd be safe to say that most people would find it hard to use more than 20 gigs by themselves in a single month by just browsing and doing email and such. Downloads and streaming are what take up the most data generally.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

at&t cap works as follows.

at&t normal internet is 150GB per month, these are the speeds from their lowest service up to their 6mb package.

at&t uverse internet is 250GB per month, these are the speeds from 12mb through their highest package.

comcast is, as far as i know 250gb across the board.

Verizon FiOS as far as i know, is no cap (for now).

the only thing im 100% about is the at&t service because we just jumped from 6mb/s to uverse throughout the house and the 12mb/s package.

as maxim said, unless your streaming netflix for about 15 hours a day you're fine.

but browsing the internet, youtubing, uploading pics, you'll never hit your cap.

also, as far as i can see from my personal use, uploading does NOT effect your cap, only downloading.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop