Sonic Electronix

No power to amp all the sudden?!

Try this.

Take the power wire from your working amp and hook it up the 4 channel. If you get power, you know its not the amp. Also, is that remote wire extended with a short piece of wire? Make sure those wires at least use a butt connector.

Reputable shop my ass.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What that "shop" should have done is run all new wiring. Not reuse crap that was there before.

Well, I didn't pay shit so I can't expect much :D

Try this.

Take the power wire from your working amp and hook it up the 4 channel. If you get power, you know its not the amp. Also, is that remote wire extended with a short piece of wire? Make sure those wires at least use a butt connector.

Reputable shop my ass.

Honestly, they are good. You can check out their work if you want. The remote is what was left of the old wiring.

http://ckautoimage.com/

On a side note, it's clear that it was my fault for cutting corners in this...I should have told them to run new wiring and not doing so has gotten to me.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Get a DMM and check voltage at the amp like others have said. To be brutally honest the way they did this was ghetto as hell.

It was old wiring left from the previous owner, that's why. I will bring it back to them tomorrow. Maybe telling them to use the old wiring was a bad idea...Especially that damn breaker.

How does everything seem in order? You have no fucking idea of what you're looking at. You've had ten answers and ignore them all.

If I could do what those "10 answers" told me to then I would. So calm that down big guy.

If you can't do it why are you here then? To waste everyone's time? I'll fix that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Get a DMM and check voltage at the amp like others have said. To be brutally honest the way they did this was ghetto as hell.

It was old wiring left from the previous owner, that's why. I will bring it back to them tomorrow. Maybe telling them to use the old wiring was a bad idea...Especially that damn breaker.

How does everything seem in order? You have no fucking idea of what you're looking at. You've had ten answers and ignore them all.

If I could do what those "10 answers" told me to then I would. So calm that down big guy.

If you can't do it why are you here then? To waste everyone's time? I'll fix that

To learn what I can do. What I can't do is what they have suggested I should do with a DMM.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

That is some shady ass work my friend. I just had my 8 year old niece say she could do a better job. :peepwall: Oh when you decide to switch the power wires around to check the other amp make sure the wire isn't live.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

^^^^ hahahaha

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived