A little something for fun

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. Hope I'm posting this right.

I'm an old veteran fabricator based out of Houston. Honestly, I haven't built any CA professionally in over 12 years, and anything for myself in 8 years. My friend, Justin showed me a system he was putting together in his Exploder (Explorer) and I got interested. I've looked through here and seen some pretty incredible stuff from you guys so I wanted to add my own little flair to the mix. I'm working up my chops again and hope to do something really nice here shortly.

Now I should start by saying that this is a budget build: J already had his equipment, and like many of us is on a fixed budget. He already had an MDF box and it was the the right air space, so I decided to keep it and build around it. We've been working on it the past two weekends so we have about 20 hours into it. Here it goes:

The Beginning:

IMG_0520.jpg

Still in Design:

IMG_0522.jpg

Does it fit?

IMG_0524.jpg

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

:shok:

This.

Amazing work!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's pretty bad ass work! :good:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

:shok:

firstly, thats an amazing looking box, im curious on how it will looked finished.

secondly. your avatar 412 cvx.. LOL.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Wow um instructional video please! LOL great work man!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Weekend two was a bust. I had to relearn what not to do when it comes to fiberglass and painting. The pictures show a little progress, but they can't show the frustration that went into it all. I know what I did wrong. Now I have to get out there and fix it. Here's the progress:

First fiberglass work in eight years (!@#$%^&)(!!!

IMG_0542.jpg

And Sanding, and sanding, and sanding...

IMG_0544.jpg

And Sanding, and fitting, and sanding...

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

And here's the one that really pissed me off. After spending hours spraying the liquid body filler (LBF), and sanding it down with four different grits, I forgot to spray a sealer. so the wood shows through wherever I sanded through the layers of LBF. It was late and I was pissed, so I know, I know... It looks like $%^&. I will fix it soon, trust me.I hate to even post it.

IMG_0545.jpg

So that's the end of weekend two. I will try to stay on top of it and supply more info as I go along. Later!!!

Funky Lu

WYLA Designs

What Ya Lookin At?

Archived