Audiojunkie23 Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 Why not just go to the vault, save the vid or screen shot the gameplay? Not asking for proof, I believe you, just stating. Sad thing is, I just now started using theater and feel like I'm hot shit, lol haha you just started, but remember that online replays lag. and i usually go to my vault but none of my recent games show up, the most recent game in the vault is from January... wtf.. Are you sure you have your recording settings on? Turning it off is supposed to help with connection but then you would miss all the good stuff lo.
TwistaX Posted March 9, 2012 Report Posted March 9, 2012 MOABs are sick. TOo bad you can only get 5 kills max... they should make COD have bigger scale fights...so MOAB can kill a ton
BFF Larry Posted March 15, 2012 Author Report Posted March 15, 2012 Update: 11th M.O.A.B. FFA on Resistence 30-0 Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
BFF Larry Posted March 30, 2012 Author Report Posted March 30, 2012 M.O.A.B. #12: FFA 30-0 Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
Audiojunkie23 Posted March 30, 2012 Report Posted March 30, 2012 Dude, you gotta stop makeing me feel bad. If I try to play FFA I will literally break something lol. I have yet to come close to getting a MOAB since my last one. Ah well, I'm thinking about selling it anyway because I rage WAY too much when I play. Not even fun anymore.
BFF Larry Posted March 30, 2012 Author Report Posted March 30, 2012 Dude, you gotta stop makeing me feel bad. If I try to play FFA I will literally break something lol. I have yet to come close to getting a MOAB since my last one. Ah well, I'm thinking about selling it anyway because I rage WAY too much when I play. Not even fun anymore. U just Gotta remember the spawns around you. But don't break too much stuff. Just do what I do, take a screw driver the screen if you play on the old tube TVs. Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
Audiojunkie23 Posted March 30, 2012 Report Posted March 30, 2012 Too late for that lol. I think I've gone through 5 controllers, 2 computer monitors (they were free), and a desk door broken off the hinges. I regret it all lo.
BFF Larry Posted June 7, 2012 Author Report Posted June 7, 2012 MOAB #13 i havent played in 3 weeks, got this the 3rd game i played back on Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
flashlight_65 Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 i usually go run run run run die. run die run run die die die run run die.kill. Same here, i get 20 kills but have 10 deaths no matter how much i try. What weapons do you all use? On a good game it's usually the opposite for me My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Ballen194 Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 I got 1. Saved that bitch in my file share. GT is rallen194 haven't been on in about a week since I've been on vacation but will be back in a couple days. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.