2 15 Bls In A Yukon *box Finished* 12/4

Ha, this is all starting to sound too good to be true. Wheres the catch? I'll get the box and it will be 1'' too big on my measurements. Just watch.

I,ve been 1.5 of 2 x 3/4 too tall many times

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

IF worse comes to worse you send that bish through a table saw

Haha exactly, but box gets shipped out tomorrow. I don't know what shipping he is going to use, but how much of a hassle do you think they will give him for trying to ship a 120 pound box? Anyways, I'm thinking about switching over to SAZ1500's, but I will give these rockfords a try first. Also on its way is a new alt from dom, and joey2714 hopefully is going to help me out with the install and wire.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived