Jump to content

The official 2012 Modern Warfare Shoot em up Showdown


Recommended Posts

Posted

when will this be over?

if it is still going strong around 10:30 EST i will join up

XX Sid42o XX

Posted

I'll play. CTU I Am Legend. I'm on your friend list Nate.

yeah i got a few of you guys still but you fuckers change gamertags like underwear so I never remember who is who.

Sid itll probably be going to some extent. Its alot more fun to play with people you know than randoms.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'll play. CTU I Am Legend. I'm on your friend list Nate.

yeah i got a few of you guys still but you fuckers change gamertags like underwear so I never remember who is who.

Sid itll probably be going to some extent. Its alot more fun to play with people you know than randoms.

Had my gamer tag for 4 years now :)

There are a lot of people who change Gamer tags every week.

Btw, hard core or regular game? I vote for hard core!!!!

Posted

feel free to start your own alpine. You and the four others with ps3 will have a great old time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

it doesnt matter to me at all what we play. I suck at all of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...