Second Skin Audio

NO BASSHEADS

i stay in cincinnati,ohio and i am a basshead and we have no bassheads down here. for example i have two arsenal 15's in a 19cu box and a brutusbxi @ .5 ohms. all the guys down here dont know companys like ascendant audio. DD. And FI audio all they know is kicker and mtx. and if they have more subs they are louder. this guy had 4 15in subs 2mtx 7500 and 2kicker cvx and he couldnt understand why my **** was louder than his. oh he has a audiotek amp rack. he has a chevy caprice and i have a chevy tahoe he kept saying all you have a truck. i know i have more air space but he dont know its all in the box. i tried to tell him he said naw naw i need to get all kicker cvx and i will shut you down. i only know a couple bassheads. even the custom car places and stereo places dont know ****. if your from cincinnati please come out i need my bass family :'( :'( :'( :'(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel your pain there, i only know of one person within a hours drive thats a bass head that is extreme on the bass, but know 2 if i count sound quality ....makes for some boreing times inbetween shows and events

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Theres not alot near me, Ray's in the same town, but he has a job, the last thing he wants im sure is to shoot the shit on audio all day after he's been doing it all day at work.  So although i do ask him questions...sometimes i refrain because i know it has to get annoying for him.

I've met a couple members off Caraudio.com/forum who live locally, and we have started helping each other out with our installs.  I love helping with other peoples stuff as they already know what they want. and i dont mind spending a whole day deadening a car for someone.  We are all more into the sound, dont get me wrong we want loud as hell but none of us are pure SPL heads.  all of us are metering between 142-147 on our daily systems and we're ok with that.

Before I met them though, damn i would procrastinate for a week before running amp power wires, because i didnt wanna be out in the garage with nobody to bullshit with.

Before I met them though, damn i would procrastinate for a week before running amp power wires, because i didnt wanna be out in the garage with nobody to bullshit with.

LOL. I got 20' of 0ga sitting on the floor wating to be ran. But don't want to do it for that same reason. I sometimes drag my friend into helping me install, but he's not really into it.