Pacquiao punks up to mayweather??!!

Anyone else been trying to keep up with this? This is THE FIGHT i've been waiting for and now Pacquiao says no? He was ok with it until he found out mayweather's jail time was pushed back. I thought Pacquiao was more than this

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Anyone else been trying to keep up with this? This is THE FIGHT i've been waiting for and now Pacquiao says no? He was ok with it until he found out mayweather's jail time was pushed back. I thought Pacquiao was more than this

it was pacquiao's manager or someone who over sees him said that. And Mayweather was the one who challenged pacquiao.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yea, its been Pacquiao saying mayweather was ducking the fight. Now Theyre saying he wont fight mayweather, im just saying that this is how we know things in the world of boxing are screwing the spectators and fans who pay for this stuff. Pacquiao has the choice overall to say he will fight him or not its crap to me

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

my respect for the pac-man went down. :peepwall:

Edited by arcadeguest

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I always thought it was pacquiao, just like when mayweather ask for drug testing 24-48 hrs before the fight and pacquiao said no, something about it would drain him or some shit!! Pacquiao is all mouth, he's got some punch, but he's not mayweather like

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I always thought it was pacquiao, just like when mayweather ask for drug testing 24-48 hrs before the fight and pacquiao said no, something about it would drain him or some shit!! Pacquiao is all mouth, he's got some punch, but he's not mayweather like

You should really fully research before spouting stuff off like that. It just shows how wrong you are about it. Is he a punk? I don't know, I have yet to conduct full research into what is actually being said. But if you truly do not understand the drug testing that was being asked, I think you would be surprised to look into it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

LOLz

This is the same article I see all over the place. You guys are calling Manny a punk because some loser calls him out on Twitter? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?