Second Skin Audio

Hows' ADASSA Audio?

Can't hurt to try.

Yeah your right. John at Adassa couldn't tell me off the bat. Thats why I'm getting more info on them so I can make my final choice. I wish it was videos of these, I searched all over could'nt find nothing expect some pics he took on one forum where it was a trunk setup in a car in a spl box hitting a amazing 151db. Thats very good for a one sub setup in a car!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

I tried to get in touch with them about there amps last year. took them a long time to get in touch with me. said that my email went to there spam folder, even though I used their contact form from the website...regardless, I asked them prices on their warlord and barbarian. They asked how many I wanted, and Im guessing they didn't like my answer of either 2 warlords or 1 barbarian cuz I never got a response.

maybe they thought I was a dealer or something, I don't know. But hopefully you'll have better luck with them.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I tried to get in touch with them about there amps last year. took them a long time to get in touch with me. said that my email went to there spam folder, even though I used their contact form from the website...regardless, I asked them prices on their warlord and barbarian. They asked how many I wanted, and Im guessing they didn't like my answer of either 2 warlords or 1 barbarian cuz I never got a response.

maybe they thought I was a dealer or something, I don't know. But hopefully you'll have better luck with them.

Thanks.It takes him 2-3days to get back with me. I wish they were in the U.S. I'm lovin the quad staked magnets :) For the 15's their 337.00usd dual 1 ohm & 275.00usd dual 2 ohm.

15.jpg

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

I just spent 30 minutes on their site...

Couldn't find and videos of the sub up close or any of their amps.

There are some dead link YouTube and photobucket vids on the site but none of them had thumbnails of their systems up close.

The one I watched of a burp, was a really low quality vid.

Their amps model numbers are taken off of their clamped tests at 18 volts.

They do rated on non typical applications.

I went through all the subs they had listed on the forum, they look really well built, especially that quad stacked mag.

I was thinking the price for the subs, that could easily take 6000 would be way above $800 mark.

But you said the dual 1s are 340 and the dual 2s are 280...

Why is there such a huge margin in pricing for d1 and d2?

I couldn't find vids either of the subs being played daily or on music for a minute or 2.

But the scores they were posting that their teams reached were pretty amazing.

158.x on one 18. But then a person on there was doing 156.x on two 18s

Lots of numbers but no proof.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

And I think all the posts on the site are from 09 and back...

But they did have pics of a show in lafayette Indiana. Place called Sound Check

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I searched all over could'nt find nothing expect some pics he took on one forum where it was a trunk setup in a car in a spl box hitting a amazing 151db. Thats very good for a one sub setup in a car!

I've seen someone do better than that with a single 12" soundstream spl-x(TC-9 based 1kw sub) and 3kw in a Sebring...

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

woouldnt touch it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

woouldnt touch it.

What made you decide that? Your not a fan of their products or something?

I just spent 30 minutes on their site...

Couldn't find and videos of the sub up close or any of their amps.

There are some dead link YouTube and photobucket vids on the site but none of them had thumbnails of their systems up close.

The one I watched of a burp, was a really low quality vid.

Their amps model numbers are taken off of their clamped tests at 18 volts.

They do rated on non typical applications.

I went through all the subs they had listed on the forum, they look really well built, especially that quad stacked mag.

I was thinking the price for the subs, that could easily take 6000 would be way above $800 mark.

But you said the dual 1s are 340 and the dual 2s are 280...

Why is there such a huge margin in pricing for d1 and d2?

I couldn't find vids either of the subs being played daily or on music for a minute or 2.

But the scores they were posting that their teams reached were pretty amazing.

158.x on one 18. But then a person on there was doing 156.x on two 18s

Lots of numbers but no proof.

Yeah they do. They need to update their site and put more things about this sub on there. Because I was thinking about gettin 2 of them or sum 18" zcons. Im trying to get all the info I can. Would you go with the Kevlar 15's?