Second Skin Audio

audioque hdc 18 4th order??

To the people saying 6th is what that subs needs...are you purely basing this on the subs EBP, or from experience? I have seen some HDCs work well in 4th.

Yeah, they are talking from experience, and i'd really like to see some videos of that sub preforming well in a 4th order.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

To the people saying 6th is what that subs needs...are you purely basing this on the subs EBP, or from experience? I have seen some HDCs work well in 4th.

the hdc sub simply performs better when its not sealed. both its t/s parameters and first hand experience point that out.

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

the hdc sub simply performs better when its not sealed. both its t/s parameters and first hand experience point that out.

Wasn't calling BS or anything , just wanted to hear if anyone has had success running one 4th order.

You were calling BS and I too would like to know of the installs where 4th orders worked for the HDCs.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?