There's some badass work here. I'm glad I came across this thread because its motivated me to get my stuff back out. I never thought I was very good but others said I was. I have a set of Steve Kafka's personal brushes I got from him at a car show about 10 years ago I'm gonna go get out today and order some paint.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

• 1 month later...

For anyone wanting to see more of Jody's work...you can like him on Facebook. Please go like his page and share with your friends. Get this man the recognition he deserves and help keep this dying art alive and kicking.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=666652568#!/profile.php?id=331963756915939&ref=stream&__user=666652568

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

that christmas tree is insane!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 3 weeks later...

Dude has crazy skills with the leaf.. what blows my mind is its free hand! Alot of people tape it off and spray it. But to be that symmetrical free hand is redic.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Yeah I personally have bought his work and been there when he has created. It is truely a special thing to watch a master at his craft find the center point place a couple pieces of tspe and just stripe.

I encourage anyone and everyone to share his work for this art is sadly diminishing and share the work of others to get true pinstriping back in the custom automotive field.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived